• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Penguins 4

Rate this topic

Guest E_S_A_D
He's been a ghost. Every time he's touched the puck lately it's been turned over or absolutely nothing happens. He's been only slightly less of a non-factor than Hudler.

... Has Hudler even played in this series? Get him OFF Zetterberg's wing and get Cleary back up there.

Cleary and Helm are the only players interested in actually conducting a forecheck and finishing their checks.... If I see another Wings' forward curl off from an easy check to finish on a dump-in I'm going to go mental.

I know. I agree, Hossa and Hudler are looking foolish. Hossa also isn't completing his checks, almost like he wouldn't want to hurt the feelings of old teammates. He will look like quite the goofball if he loses the cup to the team he left.

He said it was because Ab's wasn't very good on the Wing, much better at Center, and Leino brought more to the table as a Winger. At least I'm pretty sure what he said this morning/afternoon.

Well then he's getting outcoached, cause Leino hasn't been bringing s*** to the table

I'm a Pens fan,

Honestly guys, some of are saying the series is over? FFS come on, the wings are still up 2-1 in the series and there is still a period left.

Exactly, going back 2-2 isn't no big deal, just win our game in Detroit and steal one in Pittsburgh. Wings in 6

I think babcock should just say "f*** it, go play and have fun. Stop playing not to lose; play to have fun."

Its easy to play not to lose when your losing. :hehe:

Well, we can take these positives guys:

1) Helm is almost as godly as Zetterberg and Datsyuk.

2) Zetterberg is godly.

3) Stuart, Lidstrom, and Raffy have been amazing for us tonight.

4) Hossa has been trying, but the guy needs to pull the trigger more often. Quit skating behind the net, just put the puck on net and hope another WIng will decide to show up and play.

Guest E_S_A_D
What a time to play the worse game in the playoffs,series ties 2-2,and now Saturday is do or die for us,we go back to pitts down 3-2 its all but over.

This is 100% accurate.

I can't wait to see the reactions on this board if Hossa tied it up with his patented game 4, 2 goals. Honestly, it would be too much. If any of you were old time Samurai, such an occurrence would demand your immediate self inflicted suicide.

They are playing like complete and utter s***. Horrible effort by the guys. Turnovers galore. It needs to stop NOW. They have to play their best period in the 3rd coming up.

With all that being said, wouldn't be surprised if the Wings scored two early in the third and got back in it. Hopefully a fire has been lit under them.

Even if we score 2 quick goals, the Pens will get a phantom PP.

I think the Wings are already thinking about game 5.

I think babcock should just say "f*** it, go play and have fun. Stop playing not to lose; play to have fun."

At this point, that's a hell of a lot more effective than screaming or turning tables over to show how manly you are.

Well, we can take these positives guys:

1) Helm is almost as godly as Zetterberg and Datsyuk.

2) Zetterberg is godly.

3) Stuart, Lidstrom, and Raffy have been amazing for us tonight.

4) Hossa has been trying, but the guy needs to pull the trigger more often. Quit skating behind the net, just put the puck on net and hope another WIng will decide to show up and play.

I'll take all those!

What a time to play the worse game in the playoffs,series ties 2-2,and now Saturday is do or die for us,we go back to pitts down 3-2 its all but over. And HOMER sucks,time to make a new sig damn it.

Pens won't beat us in Detroit. All we need to do is steal game 6. C'mon guys, did you expect them to role over for us?

I can't wait to see the reactions on this board if Hossa tied it up with his patented game 4, 2 goals. Honestly, it would be too much. If any of you were old time Samurai, such an occurrence would demand your immediate self inflicted suicide.

if that happens I'll never post here again.

You heard it here first.

And yes I WILL STICK TO THAT PROMISE.

And no I very seriously doubt he'll score 1 goal this series, much less this game.

Ok, time to get back my composure...I've pouted for this intermission, and that's long enough.

Time to mount a comeback and crush all hope for Pittsburgh!