• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Penguins 4

Rate this topic

The fact that we were up 2-0 would make this the worst loss the Wings have had in my lifetime.

Worse than the early playoff exits and worse than being swept in the Finals in 1995.

^^This^^

Epic choke. Undeniably epic.

**edit** drunk typing sucks!

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!

Edited by Outsider

Good game by the Pens. Pity we didn't play as well as we know we could have.

I love this team and I hope we get our s*** together. I know we can win this. I believe we can win this.

Wings in 6, again.

The Wings just need to come out and say whether Datysuk will play or not in this series.

Enough of this trickiness s***. It's not keeping the Pens off guard and they could care less from the way they're playing.

It'd be better just to put this issue to rest instead of allowing it to become a day to day distraction to the team.

This team better play like they have a ******* pair of balls next game.

This was absolutely pathetic. There are only about 50 million hockey fans in the US and Canada that would give their left and right nuts, their first born and maybe even their lives to play in a game like this and these ******* numbnuts turned in a performance like THIS?

Give me a break.

This wasn't just a breakdown of the team's mental balance, this was a LEADERSHIP PROBLEM.

Babs and Lids need to fix this NOW or this series won't get past game 6.

Guest DetroitBoy313

I personally think this series is over.I think the Pens take this in 6 and this will be one of those series that will be looked back on as an absolute CLASSIC for the ages.I wasn't even satisfied with a 2-0 series lead because I just didn't have a good feeling about the way we played.Whatever,this sux for Hossa.He's going to be shaking hands on the losing side AGAIN.Goodnight people.

Enjoy the plane ride home, Wings. :(

Hope they figure out where they left their game before Saturday, or they're going to be very embarrassed at home on Saturday.

Best two out of three. Hope somebody in red and white shows up next game.

Well nobody to blame but ourselves for that stinker... Coulda been up by 2 going into the 3rd, but end up down by 2... Who woulda thought that our special teams would be the weak link?... I just hope that shorty isn't how we'll remember this season... We MUST to get it done on Saturday.