• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Penguins 4

Rate this topic

The Wings just need to come out and say whether Datysuk will play or not in this series.

Enough of this trickiness s***. It's not keeping the Pens off guard and they could care less from the way they're playing.

It'd be better just to put this issue to rest instead of allowing it to become a day to day distraction to the team.

He's not coming back.

I get the feeling that if this was the regular season he wouldn't even be skating right now. Hell the only reason I think he even took the pre-game skate was due to the "trickiness" factor as you put it.

I personally think this series is over.I think the Pens take this in 6 and this will be one of those series that will be looked back on as an absolute CLASSIC for the ages.I wasn't even satisfied with a 2-0 series lead because I just didn't have a good feeling about the way we played.Whatever,this sux for Hossa.He's going to be shaking hands on the losing side AGAIN.Goodnight people.

If we lose in 6, this series will be anything far from a classic.

It'd be more like a classic tragedy that none of us will ever forget.

I personally think this series is over.I think the Pens take this in 6 and this will be one of those series that will be looked back on as an absolute CLASSIC for the ages.I wasn't even satisfied with a 2-0 series lead because I just didn't have a good feeling about the way we played.Whatever,this sux for Hossa.He's going to be shaking hands on the losing side AGAIN.Goodnight people.

See you at the parade, Mindfly!

This team better play like they have a ******* pair of balls next game.

This was absolutely pathetic. There are only about 50 million hockey fans in the US and Canada that would give their left and right nuts, their first born and maybe even their lives to play in a game like this and these ******* numbnuts turned in a performance like THIS?

Give me a break.

This wasn't just a breakdown of the team's mental balance, this was a LEADERSHIP PROBLEM.

Babs and Lids need to fix this NOW or this series won't get past game 6.

Pop a chill pill and go to bed

Orpik is a ******* ******, bring it on you big *****, your a terrible hockey player!

And his team is 2 more pathetic performances like this from the Wings from raising the Cup.

Let him act like an ass, after all, it isn't like the Wings are going to do anything to stop it anytime soon.

Wait, is game 5 Saturday or Sunday? Doesn't really matter as I'll figure it out at some point, just wondering.
Saturday.

Why don't the Wings try to mix it up at the end when were down? It seems that every other team does it to us.
Because we are too ******* nice. Edited by Systemfel

Good game by the Pens. Pity we didn't play as well as we know we could have.

I love this team and I hope we get our s*** together. I know we can win this. I believe we can win this.

Wings in 6, again.

Wings in 7. We can't win on the road. Babcock better rip them all new assholes.

Turnovers turnovers turnovers. Pathetic.

Pretty much the story of this game. Wings were completely out of sync the entire game.

I thought for the wings, this was a must win, so I guess that makes game 5 a really must win.

i echo this thought.

has hudler even played this series?

If he has, he's been completely invisible.

Can't wait until he's gone this summer with Sammy and (hopefully) hossa too.

You obviously missed his hit and shot on goal......(like others was stopped by Fleury) but in all actuality he has played about 4 minutes less a game against the Pens then he did against Chicago.....(check the stats)

WHY THE HELL AM I PICKED ON B?C HUDLER ISN'T PLAYING HIS BEST?! I'M NOT GOING AROUND TO EVERYONE ELSES PAGE SAYING YOUR PERSON SUCKS B/C THEY SUCK!

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST IMMATURE AND WANT TO PICK ON SOMEONE....WELL.....as I said before, Huds hasn't played his best...but Im not gong to go out there and say he SUCKS! Im not that kinda fan...

The Wings just got their asses handed to 'em on a platter.....and well because EVERYONE SUCKED......! There are you happy?! That includes Hudler.........geesh!

And so, the Wings can just keep winning without all three of them?! Ok then......you keep thinking that.....why don't we just get rid of everyone else that sucked today too?! Then we can just start all over w/ a bunch of Rookies.....that sounds like a plan Stan......way to think!

:ranting:

Well I originally thought Wings would win in 7 so I guess I'm still sticking to that. However that was assuming Datsyuk only missed a couple games as I originally expected, not what is starting to look like the entire series.

Pop a chill pill and go to bed

No I'm not going to cool down anytime soon, although I will hit the bed here.

Someone has to be pissed off. Might as well be me.

Sure as hell no one in that damned locker room even cares from what we saw tonight. I'll be pissed like all of them SHOULD BE.

I can certainly be proven wrong, but I don't think I will.

Guest DetroitBoy313
If we lose in 6, this series will be anything far from a classic.

It won't be a classic for Wings fans but a classic for Pens fans and fans of hockey in general.Do you know how many people besides Wings fans are loving this right now?

There is no way the Pens are winning 4 of 5 from the Wings. I am still standing by my pick...Wings in 6. We go home...get some rest, get Dats back, and take a lead back at home and go to Pitt and win in 6 just like last year.

As for all the doubters, don't be a bandwagoner. Follow your team through the best and the worst. Yall are acting like the Red Wings lost this series. Let's not forget games 5 and 7 are in Detroit. We got this!!!! Our boys are tired and they are going to get some rest and come back and win the last two games in the series.

Have faith in your team. They will come back.

LETS GO WINGS!