• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Penguins 4

Rate this topic

Gotta hand it to the Pens, they wanted the game tonight. They wanted it badly. Our defense and special teams really need to get clicking because you can't win games giving up a power play goal and a shorthanded goal. The our defense sucked it tonight allowing those odd man rushes and weak side goals. Talk about disappointing.

I said this series was going 6 and I stand by that.

Winner of game 5 wins the cup a vast majority of the time.

Pretty much the story of this game. Wings were completely out of sync the entire game.

I thought for the wings, this was a must win, so I guess that makes game 5 a really must win.

Why would this be a must win for the wings when it is a 2-2 series and we have home ice advantage?

You obviously missed his hit and shot on goal......(like others was stopped by Fleury) but in all actuality he has played about 4 minutes less a game against the Pens then he did against Chicago.....(check the stats)

WHY THE HELL AM I PICKED ON B?C HUDLER ISN'T PLAYING HIS BEST?! I'M NOT GOING AROUND TO EVERYONE ELSES PAGE SAYING YOUR PERSON SUCKS B/C THEY SUCK!

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST IMMATURE AND WANT TO PICK ON SOMEONE....WELL.....as I said before, Huds hasn't played his best...but Im not gong to go out there and say he SUCKS! Im not that kinda fan...

The Wings just got their asses handed to 'em on a platter.....and well because EVERYONE SUCKED......! There are you happy?! That includes Hudler.........geesh!

And so, the Wings can just keep winning without all three of them?! Ok then......you keep thinking that.....why don't we just get rid of everyone else that sucked today too?! Then we can just start all over w/ a bunch of Rookies.....that sounds like a plan Stan......way to think!

:ranting:

:lol:

That right there proves that he sucked, for you to single out something so minor and pathetic out of his play the last 10 games.

Call me a ***** but I cant bear to watch game 5. Might be the nerves, might be the blood pressure, or might be the fact that I have a very unpredictable heart murmur but I just can't do it. I'll check the score after its done.

For me, the bottom line questions to answer:

After four games, are the Penguins making the Red Wings pay the price to win the Stanley Cup?

How about vice-versa?

Tough to answer. I just think it comes down to who wants it more. So far, the first two games the Wings wanted more. The last two games the Pens really wanted more. Game 5 is going to be epic. Either Epic Win or Epic fail.

We played pretty solid...but all it took was a 5min and 30sec brain fart from our defense. Now granted the short handed goal was all Ozzie, but the last two? Our defense hung him out to dry with two 3 on 1s.

Oh well, best of three now and heading to the Joe. At any rate, I'm going to avoid all hockey forums till after next game...the pens fans are going to be absolutley homerific.

Well, if the Wings can win Game 5 then we are in good shape, with 2 days of rest coming before game 6. Let's just put all of this ugliness behind us. If the Wings win game 5, we're all going to be singing Sunshine on My Shoulder out of our butts, with 2 back to back elimination games. Really, tied 2-2 is not a bad position for either team. No one thought this series was going to be a sweep, or go only 5 games. Let's all keep the faith.

For me, the bottom line questions to answer:

After four games, are the Penguins making the Red Wings pay the price to win the Stanley Cup?

How about vice-versa?

The Pens want the Cup more than the Wings do right now.

They can practically smell it now, while the Wings who should have been able to smell it only 2 games away from it, seem to have lost all interest in winning.

If they don't seem to care, why should we as fans say nice things about them?

Call me a ***** but I cant bear to watch game 5. Might be the nerves, might be the blood pressure, or might be the fact that I have a very unpredictable heart murmur but I just can't do it. I'll check the score after its done.

I'm not even going to be home, so I'm not watching it either. To hell with it. I was going to cancel my plans if they won tonight, but now I get to tell my friends that the goings-on in Charlotte are still on the schedule.

Why would this be a must win for the wings when it is a 2-2 series and we have home ice advantage?

It's the playoffs.

EVERY game is a must win, I don't give a f*** if they are up 3-0 with a 5 goal lead in the 3rd period of game 4. Keep on the gas.

Screw this pansy ass "They didn't have to win this game" s***. ******* go out every game like it's game 7. Pittsburgh certainly has.

Whatever we think about this game, I am certain we will see something new from the Wings Saturday. Who wouldn't like a cakewalk to the Cup, but this is going to be a nail biter. Question. Seriously, if we expect this to go 6 or 7 that means we lose 2 or 3. What did you expect those losses to look like? Perhaps you imagined the Wings were tied at 13 a piece only to have a blatantly bad call in quadruple OT? Losing is ugly and this was ugly. I can certainly remember a few ugly losses with the Ducks. The good thing about ugly losses is they are a wake up call to coaching and the entire team. After game 3 you could make some excuses, but all the signs were there. Now they are clear. We need some major adjustments. I think the Wings will not "embarrass" anyone again in this series.

Just an opinion. Pens have all the momentum now. Wings need to score early and often next game to gain it back.

There is no way the Pens are winning 4 of 5 from the Wings. I am still standing by my pick...Wings in 6. We go home...get some rest, get Dats back, and take a lead back at home and go to Pitt and win in 6 just like last year.

As for all the doubters, don't be a bandwagoner. Follow your team through the best and the worst. Yall are acting like the Red Wings lost this series. Let's not forget games 5 and 7 are in Detroit. We got this!!!! Our boys are tired and they are going to get some rest and come back and win the last two games in the series.

Have faith in your team. They will come back.

LETS GO WINGS!

Where are people thinking we'll be rested come next game?

A day off between games and INCREASED travel is going to make for a brutal schedule. I make no excuses for being tired. This team simply sucked the last two games. THey need to get it together. Keep in mind I'm not one of the mindfly's around here.

Well, if the Wings can win Game 5 then we are in good shape, with 2 days of rest coming before game 6. Let's just put all of this ugliness behind us. If the Wings win game 5, we're all going to be singing Sunshine on My Shoulder out of our butts, with 2 back to back elimination games. Really, tied 2-2 is not a bad position for either team. No one thought this series was going to be a sweep, or go only 5 games. Let's all keep the faith.

Best post.

I am signing off on this note. :)