• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Penguins 4

Rate this topic

well hopefully Drapes is enough of a boost, no Pavs tonight :(

I really have to question if Pavs will be back at all at this point. A bruise (or contusion) isn't going to keep someone like him out. It has to be more serious than this.

Did I miss the part after the pre-game skate when he decided he wasn't playing and told the coach and media?

One thing I haven't seen anybody mention here (and if they have I apologize) but isn't Draper a former Selke winner? He could win a lot of faceoffs from say a guy like Malkin and check him all over the ice being a wiley veteran with lots of speed, no? Draper could drive a guy like Malkin batty. Draper could become an Esa Tikkanen type guy the next couple games.

it's go time!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

I just got a message from the Hockey gods...

1)Pavel will play and score 2 goals.

2) Malkin gets hit so hard from Kronwall he s***s himself.

3) Hossa scores 2 goals...the first being off of MAF left ********.

Man, I am in the process of making dinner and the drivel on VS. is making me nauseous. Could they possibly love the Pens any MORE???

C'mon Wings... make these fugger CHOKE ON IT!!!

DIE PENS!

GO WINGS GO!