• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
xtrememachine1

Desk vandalism

Rate this topic

I just thought I'd share this with you guys. I'm a huge Wings fan living in Pittsburgh and I work for the Post Gazette (yes, the same newspaper that created "Deflate Detroit" cheer cards and the Hossa game) and last year I had anti-Wings cheer cards on my desk, etc.

This year they've outdone themselves. This morning I came into the office and here's how my desk looked...

wingslabels3.jpg

wingslabels2.jpg

wingslabels1.jpg

Its all in good fun, especially if the Wings win tonight and Saturday! :cool:

Nothing wrong with a little good-natured ribbing.

If the Wings are fortunate enough to win the Cup I would think a nice picture of Hossa lifting the Cup might be in order for *all* of your coworkers. :D

I'm wayyyy ahead of you. I already have last year's "I Believe in Hossa" cheer card on my desk.

2008 "I Believe in Hossa" Pens Cheer Card

You should get a pic of Hossa lifting the cup, blow pic up, about life size, and put it right on the bathroom doors at work. Then put a note saying "Bathroom of Champions: Winners Enter, Whiners Leave". To make it even more interesting, place a life size pic of Cindy crying afetr they lose on a supply closet, and call it "Time Out".

Edited by FearTheScreen

Nothing wrong with a little good-natured ribbing.

If the Wings are fortunate enough to win the Cup I would think a nice picture of Hossa lifting the Cup might be in order for *all* of your coworkers. :D

I concur. I would say if it happens and the Hossa hoists the cup, then it should be sent around as an official office memo.

You should get a pic of Hossa lifting the cup, blow pic up, about life size, and put it right on the bathroom doors at work. Then put a note saying "Bathroom of Champions: Winners Enter, Whiners Leave". To make it even more interesting, place a life size pic of Cindy crying afetr they lose on a supply closet, and call it "Time Out".

:thumbup::clap:

Hack into the computors and put pictures in ther of the Wings lifting the cup on their ice and pictures of the championship parade in Detroit, or get a poster of all the Wings hardware from the last 82 years and put a caption match it