No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blues_demitra38

Datsyuk Game 4 Status

Rate this topic

94 posts in this topic

Just heard it on 97.1 The Ticket.

Im gonna wait till I see something on Mlive or TSN. I don't think The Ticket is a credible source.

Edited by Kevin182

My boy eklund just sent me a msg saying "Datsyuk to play e4" he also stated Godzilla was to rip open the mellon arena roof tonite .. e4!!

yeah I'll wait till mlive or someone else but I had a feeling he would hearing him talk yesterday so wouldn't surprise me. Come on Pavel!! Let's put this thing out of reach tonight!!

WE WANT PAVS WE WANT PAVS WE WANT PAVS WE WANT PAVS WE WANT PAVS WE WANT PAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great!

Now we can re-commence bitching about Hossa's and Datsyuk's ineffectiveness together :)

Aren't these the same cats that said the salary cap is going up like 10m or something ridiculous the other day?

he even said it was hard to watch, hopefully this means that hes ready to step his game up. detroit in 5 now haha

Saw it on NHL.com. If this is true this can be just the lift the Wings need to take over this series. I hope that Pavs does play and I hope the Wings can take over. Let's Go Detroit Red Wings!!!!

http://redwingscorner.blogspot.com/

Datsyuk at the morning skate

No surprise, but Pavel Datsyuk is on the ice now at the Wings' morning skate. That's a sign that he's still on track to return tonight from a foot injury.

More to come on his status.

The Penguins' morning skate had no surprises. Everyone was on the ice and the Pens worked out of the same lines they used in Game 3.

The Wings' skate was optional.

This will relieve Zetterberg of some minutes and make him even more effective.

Now Crosby will either have Z or Dats on him like a blanket.