• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
blues_demitra38

Datsyuk Game 4 Status

Rate this topic

Zetterberg has been awesome thus far, but playing a career high 24.5x-something minutes will wear you down, pavel must be there to help, that's how I see it atleast.

Then state it that way initially! Once again mindfly, the way your initial post reads it comes off as flame-baiting when you basically say the Wings won't win without Dats without giving any reasoning to back it up. This is the stuff that's getting you in trouble. It comes off as baiting.

I saw another quote where Babcock said: "It's up to Pavel . . . and the doctors." That changes the entire statement (to me). What that might really mean is "It is up to Pavel, once the doctor's tell Holland what the situation is, and that they will sign off; and Holland signs off." Holland is paid to think long term, so he would be more hesitant to risk long term injury.

Guest Crymson
If he doesn't play wings lose

You're a f*cking idiot. What motivates you to say this sort of nonsense?

Guest mindfly
You're a f*cking idiot. What motivates you to say this sort of nonsense?

Read my other comment for further explanation or do you have dyslexia? **w.

Read my other comment for further explanation or do you have dyslexia? **w.

Mindfly:

You may be a nice guy, but you really are coming across poorly when you post. I know, the internet is a channel of communication that seems to lend itself to misunderstandings. Nevertheless, I encourage you to be more careful when you type and more respectful when you get called out on your posts. Your negativity and baiting is building a reputation (so much that even occasional posters like me know about it). This is the internet, so maybe you're fine with the reality that you can just create another account and start with a clean slate; that will not serve you well. Please consider what I'm saying here.

EDIT: Sorry to threadjack. Back on topic:

With the Wings waiting this long to report in or out, I am going to be crushed if he isn't in. If he doesn't play, it will be like an awesome birthday present that you can't wait to unwrap; only to find out that it is from Grandma, and she got you that knit sweater with the purple 80s pattern.

Edited by Turretin

I try not to comment on this Mindfly bulls*** (exactly what he wants) but here is my take anyways. The guy will say things to DRAW "attention"! His comments like "If Datsyuk doesn't play wings lose" gets much more "attention" then his explaining why after. The guy feeds off this s***, so to be center of "attention" on a damn forum he needs to say things that will piss people off, and give him the "attention" he so wants. Its sad I know, but whats more sad is I almost have to turn myself into a bloody shrink on a wings forum. I just had to get it out after so long of ignoring it.

Detroit takes this one, and it will be in OT. Dats will play and get an assist on Hossa's goal. Fairytale in Pennsylvania! If Crosby escapes Z, he's only got Houdini on his ass now

Edited by Superman54

Is it just me, or has Pittsburgh really missed a golden opportunity to get an early lead in this series? We're up 2-1 with Draper back, and Datsyuk back either tonight or for Game 5. It's only going to get harder for Cindy and the Pens as it goes along.

Guest mindfly
I try not to comment on this Mindfly bulls*** (exactly what he wants) but here is my take anyways. The guy will say things to DRAW "attention"! His comments like "If Datsyuk doesn't play wings lose" gets much more "attention" then his explaining why after. The guy feeds off this s***, so to be center of "attention" on a damn forum he needs to say things that will piss people off, and give him the "attention" he so wants. Its sad I know, but whats more sad is I almost have to turn myself into a bloody shrink on a wings forum. I just had to get it out after so long of ignoring it.

Detroit takes this one, and it will be in OT.

4 - 3 (Hossa with the winner) Fairytale ending in Pittsburgh.

EDIT: Missed a quoted "attention"

Judging people on the net is really lame btw, you don't even know me so just stop it already. I'm not an attention seeker, i just write whats in my head sometimes it comes out wrong, or im misunderstood due to the language difference etc. But hey, this topic isn't about me it's about datsyuk's status heading into game4.

Judging people on the net is really lame btw, you don't even know me so just stop it already. I'm not an attention seeker, i just write whats in my head sometimes it comes out wrong, or im misunderstood due to the language difference etc. But hey, this topic isn't about me it's about datsyuk's status heading into game4.

horses***.

That's just a convenient excuse for you to use while you continually troll this board only to piss people off.

ON TOPIC POST:

Datsyuk will play if he's able to walk. He's a competitor, having to watch all of these games is killing him.

Edited by BuckeyeWingsfan80

Guest mindfly
Darren Dreger of TSN just reported that Datsyuk is out for tonight.

PUCKKKKK... no luck whatsoever...