• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
crotty99

SportsK Jerseys

Rate this topic

After previously buying jerseys from NHL.com and not being too happy with the heat pressed lettering ( as well as ridiculous shipping charges to Australia), I thought I'd try something different for my next one.

Has anyone used these guys before?

If so hows the quality?

They were the cheapest in terms of shipping for me so hopefully they are trustworthy too.

Thanks for the help

PS. sorry if this is in the wrong forum mods.

edit: forgot the link: sportsk.com

Edited by crotty99

I can also vouch for SportsK... got my wings and flames jerseys there and It is awesome quality. Will use them for future purchases.

Edited by Duck Guy

Sportsk.com is the best place to get jerseys and customizations done. HANDS DOWN unsurpassed!!!

Unless you want an international sweater, then I'd suggest ICEjerseys.com.

They even do accent marks (handy when you're getting a Swedish national team jersey).

Guest Shoreline

My SportsK Lidstrom Winter Classic jersey says Made In Canada. Dunno how reliable that is, but nonetheless their jerseys rock and aren't an extraordinarily cheap pile of crap from China which probably forges the MIC logo along with everything else.

Edited by Shoreline

After previously buying jerseys from NHL.com and not being too happy with the heat pressed lettering ( as well as ridiculous shipping charges to Australia), I thought I'd try something different for my next one.

Has anyone used these guys before?

If so hows the quality?

They were the cheapest in terms of shipping for me so hopefully they are trustworthy too.

Thanks for the help

PS. sorry if this is in the wrong forum mods.

edit: forgot the link: sportsk.com

SportsK is great. I got a WC jersey sent to Melbourne too. Do it, brother.

Thanks for all the reply's, very helpful. Looks like my decision is made :)

Now all i need to decide is the name on the back.

Im thinking a Hossa, particularly if we win the cup would be nice to have with the 09 patch.

Then again my NHL.com Datsyuk will need replacement eventually, those letters are starting to peel slightly :(

Or perhaps another Z? I only have his practice jersey....still don't have a mule either.

Too many possibilities not enough cash :lol:

Then again my NHL.com Datsyuk will need replacement eventually, those letters are starting to peel slightly :(

Peel? The letters weren't sewn on? :scared:

Note to self : "Never order a jersey from NHL.com.

SportsK did a Ted Lindsay jersey for me last fall. The customizing was perfect and they gave me a discount because they still had some of the older koho jerseys in stock.

Peel? The letters weren't sewn on? :scared:

Note to self : "Never order a jersey from NHL.com.

SportsK did a Ted Lindsay jersey for me last fall. The customizing was perfect and they gave me a discount because they still had some of the older koho jerseys in stock.

Yea its pretty bad. The letters and numbers are just heat pressed on. My Dats one looks fine now but i can lift up the edge of the D in Datsyuk so i gotta be real careful.

Still love it though cos it was my first one, too bad i didn't know then what i know now.

I ordered my Lidstrom Reebok Edge from them last year after the Finals.

They were awesome. Best price. Fantastic job on the customization.

Just like others have said, I would highly recommend them.

I've ordered a franzen jersey from them with the 08 cup patch and a datsyuk winter classic jersey, They are both fantastic and they have great customer service. I highly reccomend them. If we win the cup and Hossa sings a multi year contract I will be ordering an authentic hossa jersey with the 09 patch, if we dont win and he signs, I'll still probably get it, just without the patch.

Another :thumbup: for SportsK, I ordered a couple authentics and a premier from them a while back. They go out of their way to make sure you get what you want.

Here's an example of the stitching on the sleeve

sweaters3.jpg

Edited by Weaksauce

Agreed to everything said. SportsK is the best website for buying Wings jerseys.

Their service is top notch (NEVER had even ONE issue with them, and they're always super quick to answer questions). Their products are the real deal, no chinese lightinabox junk, the REAL thing. And their prices are the best out there, easily.

SportsK is the first (and often only) place I will go to buy a Wings jersey.

Another :thumbup: for SportsK, I ordered a couple authentics and a premier from them a while back. They go out of their way to make sure you get what you want.

Here's an example of the stitching on the sleeve

sweaters3.jpg

Thats incredible, thanks alot for that.

The only thing I don't agree with is your leaning toward getting a HOSSA jersey?

He could be one and done!

Kronwall, Franzen or even Helm would be a good pick. (just my 2 cents)

Well it would still be nice i think to have his jersey for his first stanley cup win if thats how the events play out.

Has always been one of my favourite players even before landing in Mo-town.

Besides unlike some people on these boards I haven't written off the mans carreer as a fail based on one playoff run. :lol: