Here are the projected lines for Pittsburgh for Game 4

Malkin-Crosby-Talbot-Guerin

Kunitz-Crosby-Guerin-Cooke

Fedotenko-Malkin-Talbot-Satan

Dupuis-Staal-Kennedy-Adams

Orpik-Gonchar

Eaton-Letang

Gill-Scuderi

Apparently, Bylsma is taking advantage of the new rules changes.

:hehe:

Those lines look fair. After all, the Wings have had two goaltenders if you count Zetterberg's glove saves in games 1 & 2.

Nah, that's just what defense looks like. Not something Eastern Conference teams are acquainted with.

Your join date gives you away, idiot.

Gives what away?

OH NO! He joined the opponents board during the finals! Why would I spend time on another team's board during the regular season?

Edited by turner781

Gives what away?

OH NO! He joined the opponents board during the finals! Why would I spend time on another team's board during the regular season?

You pretty much just admitted to trolling. :banned:

Edited by Theophany

You pretty much just admitted to trolling. :ban:

Ban me, I don't care. I just came here to stand up for the Pens and try to make you realize the garbage calls are going both ways. Clearly, very few people can see that here.

Try to enjoy the rest of the series.

Pens' coach should be coach of the year. His philosiphy is if they can't beat us 5-on-5, then try 6-on-5. Haha. Ref could high-five the sixth player and say "way to go!, that's the way to beat 'em".

What losers can't compete without a man advantage.

Edited by Snazzy

Ban me, I don't care. I just came here to stand up for the Pens and try to make you realize the garbage calls are going both ways. Clearly, very few people can see that here.

Yes, clearly very few people can see that non-calls are going both ways when in every thread about calls, someone says, "I don't have a problem with the calls, they're generally going both ways."

:rolleyes:

I can show you the proof of the Pens having too many men on the ice. Can you show us the Proof of Zetta breaking the rules? Ok, now go back to Penspoop.com

Yes, clearly very few people can see that non-calls are going both ways when in every thread about calls, someone says, "I don't have a problem with the calls, they're generally going both ways."

:rolleyes:

Well the calls/bounces are going both ways. I was just having a little fun.

Umm...what have you got to be cocky about? Your BFF Crosby doesnt have his name etched on the cup, right? He will feel the same disappointment he did last year...so YOU try and enjoy the rest of the series.

GO WINGS!

Umm...what have you got to be cocky about? Your BFF Crosby doesnt have his name etched on the cup, right? He will feel the same disappointment he did last year...so YOU try and enjoy the rest of the series.

GO WINGS!

I was actually being sincere. As in, try to enjoy the series cause the season is almost over. Take your ritalin and calm down.