• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
KSea

Kris Draper and Dan Cleary Appearances

Rate this topic

Hey guys - I just wanted to spread the word that Kris Draper and Dan Cleary are doing free 'meet-n-greet' sessions during the month of June!

Dan Cleary will be available at the Verizon store in Southfield (28117 Telegraph Rd) on June 20th from 1:00pm to 2:00pm-

Kris Draper will be available at the Verizon store in Novi (43025 Twelve Mile Rd) on June 28th from 1:00pm to 2:00pm-

Anyway, both events are totally free for those interested! :cool:

Why does Draper always seem to sign at a cell phone store? He needs to branch out a little.

Not totally sure- but I do know that Verizon is a major sponsor of the Red Wings

Hey guys - I just wanted to spread the word that Kris Draper and Dan Cleary are doing free 'meet-n-greet' sessions during the month of June!

Dan Cleary will be available at the Verizon store in Southfield (28117 Telegraph Rd) on June 20th from 1:00pm to 2:00pm-

Kris Draper will be available at the Verizon store in Novi (43025 Twelve Mile Rd) on June 28th from 1:00pm to 2:00pm-

Anyway, both events are totally free for those interested! :cool:

Maybe they should be worried about showing up for a game instead... Just sayin'

I live about 3 hours away. If I drive out to is there a chance they will cutoff autographs...I'd hate to drive out to get my Draper and Cleary jerseys signed if there isn't a guarentee..

Hmmm- probably not as long as you get there between 1:00pm and 2:00pm. But also keep in mind that the sessions are on different dates with Cleary on the 20th and Draper on the 28th :cool:

damnit!!

i was hoping they would show up on June 6th!!! june 20th is tooooo late :(

sorry off topic but thats a priceless picture you have for your profile. haha anyway thanks for letting us know

Just want to make sure they are both signing autographs and that they are still on for these dates despite the happenings in the Cup final. If anyone hears they are not appearing please post here as it will take me over three hours to get there. I greatly appreciate the help.

Maybe they should be worried about showing up for a game instead... Just sayin'

Hey man show a little respect. Cleary played really well last night, pucks just wern't finding the net and Draper has grinded out more Stanley Cups for the Wings than most players even have the capability to dream of. I respect what they are doing especially because they are doing it for the fans despite having their heart ripped out in that game 7. Bytheway if the Penguins lost we all know Crosby would have just gone home and cried about it.

Oh and one more thing at least most of you can go see them. I'm stuck in Colorado with a bunch of *** Avalanche fans who still wanna try and talk trash about the Wings.

Edited by Colorado'sdiehardwingsfan

http://wrif.com/events/

6/20/2009

at Noon-2PM Meltdown Red Wing Appearance Verizon Wireless

in Southfield. Come out to Verizon Wireless with Meltdown from the Riff and meet Dan Cleary from our Detroit Red Wings and check out some great deals on phones and accessories.

So still on as of today. I will be going to take my nephew :)