• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

TSN's Dreger: Datsyuk will NOT play Game 4

Rate this topic

He practiced for 90 minutes today but he can't play for 20 minutes in a hockey game? What are they waiting for!??!

I think thats the point, he spent alot of time on the ice today. More than anyone normally would if there was a game that night.

Sure it would be nice to have Pav back but there is some good news.

1) The fact that he was so close to playing today means that barring any setbacks he should be in for Game 5.

2) This is Game 4, meaning Hossa should score at least twice.

3) Draper is in, which means between him and Hank, the Wings should have the advantage in faceoffs, which will really help the PK.

4) Draper is in, which means having a former Selke winner who can shadow Malkin.

5) The Pens still have to win at least one game in Detroit, and Detroit has only dropped 1 home game in the playoffs so far, and it was a triple OT loss.

6) The pressure is on the Pens to get the series tied up before Pav comes back on Saturday.

7) After dropping the ball several times in Game 3, the refs should be more vigilant tonight. That botched too-many-men non-call made the league look REALLY bad, and judging by the TV ratings in the US, the league can't afford to look bad.

Edited by Copernicus

Guest mindfly
Are you a doctor? You have no idea what the injury is, don't go writing prescriptions.

Is it not worth risking? who knows when detroit will be in the final again let alone lead a series 2-1 with a golden opportunity to more or less send pens out of the playoffs?

Edited by mindfly

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5
He practiced for 90 minutes today but he can't play for 20 minutes in a hockey game? What are they waiting for!??!

lol, 90 minutes of skating around at your own pace is nothing compared to 20 minutes of competitive non-stop SCF hockey.

Dude, Pavs just texted me and totally said he's playin'. We're golden man. :hippie:

esteef

:thumbup:

Its all speculation based on his skate this Morning- Dreger said "Anyone in Hockey would look at that as an indicator he is not playing"...so its an educated guess.

I think Babs is playing a chess game and that Pavel WILL play. They didnt want to give the Pens time to prepare for his return, because he is gonna bust out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, 90 minutes of skating around at your own pace is nothing compared to 20 minutes of competitive non-stop SCF hockey.

I know I'm just frustrated. I want him to play.

Only thing I see on tsn is that there is speculation that he won't play since practiced for so long. I don't see anything else unless im not lookin in the right spot.

Well... VS just showed Pav arriving with the rest of the team...

I saw that, but wasn't he supposed to take the pregame skate and then decide...