• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GoalieManPat

Missing persons report

Rate this topic

hahahaha good thread, yeah it suxs they play for us, but they were no where to be seen TONIGHTS game. but its only 1 game cant fault them for a tied series. all together we palyed bad!

Franzen didn't score THIS game.

The H's: Hossa, Hudler, Holmstrom: atrocious.

The Wings are simply out of gas. Datsyuk won't return and the Wings will lose in 6 if they can't hang on (and I really mean it, their wins at home were NOT impressive) and win the next game.

On the plus side: great things from Cleary and Filppula (and you said they were overpaid, LGW!). The future still looks bright, but this series may be over.

No panic buttons. No jumping off bridges. Just an observation.

Lidstrom also looks off and hurting.

Wouldn't hurt if he made some big plays on the PP right now, or anything offensively in general. He's our captain and he has to lead by example.

I've been saying this too. Look at what Yzerman did on one leg. Lidstrom needs to point the finger at himself. Thats what Yzerman did. Lead by example.

Lidstrom also looks off and hurting.

Wouldn't hurt if he made some big plays on the PP right now, or anything offensively in general. He's our captain and he has to lead by example.

Nick's still coming off of an injury, but the team is just gassed. Surprised games 5 & 6 aren't back-to-back. Perhaps they'll make that announcement tomorrow...

He hasnt shown any drive in the series. Hes got two goals ( his first is really an own goal by MAF ) but hes been very lazy. Staying to the outside trying to shoot between defenders legs instead of using his body to drive the net. The only time he skated hard tonight was to break up Malkins chance.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
Johan Franzen, Marian Hossa, J Hudler, Michael Samuelsson, and Dan Cleary.

If seen please remind them they are supposed to be in the Stanley Cup finals and it would be good if they showed some heart.

I have to disagree with Franzen, but yeah this game was atrocious for the rest of them.

HOSSA HAS BEEN ******* USELESS THIS SERIES

At least before when he wasent scoring he was at least cycling the puck and everything... this game he did absoulty nothing.

And omfg, I know im just ranting, and being paniced, but Rafalski was ABSOUTLY BRUTAL THIS GAME.

Hopefully we'll rebound, but I'm starting to doubt our desire to win.

I have never been one to call out players but Stuart, Ericsson and Kronwall have been dreadful. Rafalski looked so bad taking that 1 on 1 against staal that i actually thought it was Hudler until i saw a replay. Not digging at hudler, Raf just looked like a forward playing defense and they are both tiny. Hossa has been too weak on his skates and overall we look like our tank is running on fumes. I won't be terribly worried until the pens have 3 wins but it was bad out there tonight.

He hasnt shown any drive in the series. Hes got two goals ( his first is really an own goal by MAF ) but hes been very lazy. Staying to the outside trying to shoot between defenders legs instead of using his body to drive the net. The only time he skated hard tonight was to break up Malkins chance.

Complaining about Franzen now? Jump off of a bridge.

The H's: Hossa, Hudler, Holmstrom: atrocious.

The Wings are simply out of gas. Datsyuk won't return and the Wings will lose in 6 if they can't hang on (and I really mean it, their wins at home were NOT impressive) and win the next game.

On the plus side: great things from Cleary and Filppula (and you said they were overpaid, LGW!). The future still looks bright, but this series may be over.

No panic buttons. No jumping off bridges. Just an observation.

You're contradicting yourself. It's 2-2, everyone needs to chill. If someone offered me a 2-2 series without Pavel against the Pens in the Finals I'd take it in a heartbeat.

HOSSA HAS BEEN ******* USELESS THIS SERIES

He has been very disappointing points wise. Part of that is all the time hes getting stuck on a line with Holmstrom. Basically he has to do it all himself before Holmstrom has a chance to turn the puck over.

I hope we get Abdelkader back in for game 5 whether it's Hudler, Leino, Samuelsson, Holmstrom, Maltby, Draper coming out, I don't really care
Draper played pretty well though. I wouldn't mind Leino being replaced, he seems a step behind speed wise.

I have never been one to call out players but Stuart, Ericsson and Kronwall have been dreadful. Rafalski looked so bad taking that 1 on 1 against staal that i actually thought it was Hudler until i saw a replay. Not digging at hudler, Raf just looked like a forward playing defense and they are both tiny. Hossa has been too weak on his skates and overall we look like our tank is running on fumes. I won't be terribly worried until the pens have 3 wins but it was bad out there tonight.

Stuart? You're out of your ******* mind.

You're contradicting yourself. It's 2-2, everyone needs to chill. If someone offered me a 2-2 series without Pavel against the Pens in the Finals I'd take it in a heartbeat.

Way to look at the big picture, and I like that enthusiasm, BUT... Pittsburgh has all of the momentum. I don't see Datsyuk being a factor IF he plays, and the wins at home were NOT impressive ones, except for Helm and Abdelkader.

Im sorry. When someone isnt skating hard and glides around the outside of the rink then yes they should be called out.

I don't know what game you're watching, but as sure as the sun will rise, when the Wings lose a game, all of the whack-jobs come out of the woodwork "calling players out."