• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
TheDatsyukDangle

Here we go boys

Rate this topic

The Wings will NOT win at the igloo. That ice is HORRENDOUS, and they just are too gassed to get to those loose pucks at this point in the series.

Wings in 7.

This is what we live for? So we'll take the excitement; I still have faith that Detroit will pull through in six and NO DOUBT they will win game 5. No doubt.

WINGS WILL WIN THE CUP!

It was a tougher battle against the Ducks and i think we took a night off, the Wings live for a challenge! Datsyuk will be back and the Wings will be flying next game for 60 minutes.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what we live for? So we'll take the excitement; I still have faith that Detroit will pull through in six and NO DOUBT they will win game 5. No doubt.

Not really.

Three nights ago, I had plans for us to be skating the Cup at this exact moment.

The Wings will NOT win at the igloo. That ice is HORRENDOUS, and they just are too gassed to get to those loose pucks at this point in the series.

Wings in 7.

The benefit we have now is that there is that extra day of break before we go back there. Hopefully it will do wonders.

This is what we hoped wouldn't happen; that the Pens would seize momentum. It's getting tougher without Datsyuk, really need him out there for game 5. Then again, if we lose game 5 we don't deserve to win the Cup.

Why am I a "fair weather fan" if I *****? I'm sorry, I think we have valid reasons for bitching. The Penguins didn't win the last 2 games, the Wings lost them. Poor quality play killed them. You can't pass to the penguins and expect them to hand it back because that's not what you meant to do. You can't shoot into someones shin pads and expect it to further. If the goalie has everything low blocked and you've just slapped it into his pads THREE times, it's probably not going in on the fourth try! These guys need to get their heads on straight, because I don't know what the hell they're thinking. The whole "game 4 was a must win for the pens, so our guys could just phone it in and rest up for game 5" s*** is insane. This is the cup final and every game is a must win FOR BOTH TEAMS. Sure, nothing to worry about! The pens need to beat us twice! Well guess what? We need to beat them twice, too. And the way these guuys are playing, that's not happening. So, yeah, I'm a little bitchy.

The breaks are even, the series is even. If we can't beat Pitt in a best of 3, we don't deserve to win the Cup. Let the fair weather fans *****, true Wings fans lets get it going for game 5.

Wings in 6, mark it 8 dude.

Unfortunately, If the Wings can't beat Pitt in a best of 3, they WON'T win the Cup. The Pens will get cocky and the Wings will bring them down in Game 5.

Why am I a "fair weather fan" if I *****? I'm sorry, I think we have valid reasons for bitching. The Penguins didn't win the last 2 games, the Wings lost them. Poor quality play killed them. You can't pass to the penguins and expect them to hand it back because that's not what you meant to do. You can't shoot into someones shin pads and expect it to further. If the goalie has everything low blocked and you've just slapped it into his pads THREE times, it's probably not going in on the fourth try! These guys need to get their heads on straight, because I don't know what the hell they're thinking. The whole "game 4 was a must win for the pens, so our guys could just phone it in and rest up for game 5" s*** is insane. This is the cup final and every game is a must win FOR BOTH TEAMS. Sure, nothing to worry about! The pens need to beat us twice! Well guess what? We need to beat them twice, too. And the way these guuys are playing, that's not happening. So, yeah, I'm a little bitchy.

I feel your pain. There is a difference between critiquing the team and players and taking the line that we suck and are doomed. Sadly, the two types of responses get blurred here. Plus, people just need to vent some times! I personally will take venting over the "stay positive at all accounts" point of view. It's a Detroit thing. Remember the old campaign to say nice things about Detroit? Gee, that worked out well didn't it? Nothing wrong with being able to call the issues and problems out. Perhaps if we bring up a problem, THEN offer a solution even the rose colored homer glasses types might be okay with it.

For example.

Problem: Homer sucks.

Solution: Move him to the 4th line and tell him to grind it out and concentrate on D over O. Free up a skill guy to play with our top 6 boys and that might generate scoring.

Guest Sid the Kid
Why am I a "fair weather fan" if I *****? I'm sorry, I think we have valid reasons for bitching. The Penguins didn't win the last 2 games, the Wings lost them. Poor quality play killed them.

LMAO .... too funny! So which is it, "beating yourselves ... or poor play?" They both mean the same thing .... you lost.

Dude, a response like this is shameful. Your parents would slap you if they read this.

LMAO .... too funny! So which is it, "beating yourselves ... or poor play?" They both mean the same thing .... you lost.

Dude, a response like this is shameful. Your parents would slap you if they read this.

Are you speaking from experience? How did you manage to get away from your parents long enough to register on this board as well as have all that time to think of that clever and original handle?

Well you obviously have the reading comprehension of a young child then, if you didn't make any sense out of this. You are pretty cocky to post such an insult for just joining today.

My suggestion: Get your self known and established here first before you decide to redicule someone on a post in which they made. "Your parents would slap you if the read your behavior"

Guest Sid the Kid

Detroit looks like an old and tired team right now. It's clear that their age has a good bit to do with how they're playing.

No coach or doctor will have a cure for getting "owned" by a younger and more skilled team. I'm very sorry.

Edited by Sid the Kid

Detroit looks like an old and tired team right now. It's clear that their age has a good bit to do with how they're playing.

No coach or doctor will have a cure for getting "owned" by a younger and more skilled team. I'm very sorry.

IN