• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wingsin09

I GOT IT!

Rate this topic

Is it just me? Or is Christine Simpson the most annoying chick ever. I have hated her pretty much since last years first game against Anaheim when she asked Chris Pronger a question for the ages. "do you think the Anaheim ducks will repeat and win the Stanley Cup?" Wow. Really? First game of the season, and ask that?

So what I want to know is what happened to Fruity ****? Don't know what her name is, but she covered the Anaheim, and chicago series with Detroit. She was not only hot, but she asked really good questions to the coaches, and players, and didn't look like the male version of Garth from Waynes World.

Not that it matters now, because there won't be anymore games on versus, but damn I hate that *****.

Sorry for the random thread, just had to get it off my chest

Is it just me? Or is Christine Simpson the most annoying chick ever. I have hated her pretty much since last years first game against Anaheim when she asked Chris Pronger a question for the ages. "do you think the Anaheim ducks will repeat and win the Stanley Cup?" Wow. Really? First game of the season, and ask that?

So what I want to know is what happened to Fruity ****? Don't know what her name is, but she covered the Anaheim, and chicago series with Detroit. She was not only hot, but she asked really good questions to the coaches, and players, and didn't look like the male version of Garth from Waynes World.

Not that it matters now, because there won't be anymore games on versus, but damn I hate that *****.

Sorry for the random thread, just had to get it off my chest

No that chick that had an orgasm when Roger Clemroids announced he was coming back to the Yankees one final time is the most annoying ever.

Fruity ****, huh. Can't say I ever heard that one, but I like it. :thumbup: I believe her name is Lindsey Soto. Ya she is a hot piece of ass!

Fruity ****, huh. Can't say I ever heard that one, but I like it. :thumbup: I believe her name is Lindsey Soto. Ya she is a hot piece of ass!

Ahh yes Lindsey Soto. I do believe they ought to give Christine Simpson the walking papers and bring up litlle MS. Fruity ****, I mean Lindsey Soto :hehe:

I would say second most annoying. It is a close race, but Katrina Hancock drives me nuts. I feel like she is everywhere.

All of these sideline reporters are the most annoying people ever. I mean the questions they ask are so stupid. Game 3 they ask some Penguin (who isn't a native English speaker) what he thought about that long stretch of too many men. What's he supposed to say? If he says "the refs really blew it, we'll petition for a penalty" he'll look like a moron. If he instead says "we're going to see if we can cheat even longer next time" he'll look equally stupid. I don't remember what he said but it doesn't matter - there was nothing he could have said that would have been worth hearing.

Thread of the year.....

Decade

alright, alright, ladies, sorry about the crudeness. Just trying to have a little fun. But just out of curiosity, what's got your tampons all twisted? Was it the Fruity **** comment, or the hot piece of ass comment.

No that chick that had an orgasm when Roger Clemroids announced he was coming back to the Yankees one final time is the most annoying ever.

OF ALL THE DRAMATIC THINGS I'VE EVER SEEN!