• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CROZ87

Series

Rate this topic

Hi. Just wanted to jump on as a Pittsburgh fan. I don't really ever post on other teams sites, in fact, I never have. I came here last year to read some threads to get another perspective, and I did it this year. I also did it on other boards.

Any way, I just wanted to say that you guys are by far the best fans of any other teams I have ever read. There are a few that are over the top, but that happens in every city for every team in every sport. But 99% are awesome.

Anyways, since it's down to a 3 game series now, I just want to say that this will be fun. And I'm rooting for the Pens to win, but regardless, this will go down as a legendary series.

Good luck. Let's have fun.

Welcome to the boards. We have fans from other teams here who are now regulars and are part of the LGW family. Glad to have you and you seem very respectful. Good luck in the series, but not too much luck :)

Welcome to the boards. We have fans from other teams here who are now regulars and are part of the LGW family. Glad to have you and you seem very respectful. Good luck in the series, but not too much luck :)

Thanks. I promise I won't post too much and annoy you guys. It's your board.

Just wanted to join in for this next 4 to 7 days. I may check in again every once in a while since I'm a huge hockey fan after that. But this seems like a great, well run board.

Hi. Just wanted to jump on as a Pittsburgh fan. I don't really ever post on other teams sites, in fact, I never have. I came here last year to read some threads to get another perspective, and I did it this year. I also did it on other boards.

Any way, I just wanted to say that you guys are by far the best fans of any other teams I have ever read. There are a few that are over the top, but that happens in every city for every team in every sport. But 99% are awesome.

Anyways, since it's down to a 3 game series now, I just want to say that this will be fun. And I'm rooting for the Pens to win, but regardless, this will go down as a legendary series.

Good luck. Let's have fun.

Good/ friendly post and I would also like to wish your team nothing but the worst of luck :)

Edited by catbox_9

Good/ friendly post and I would also like to wish your team nothing but the worst of luck :)

:lol:

Seriously though, good post. For the most part, Pens fans coming over here have been really cool. There's definitely a few that have reached Hawk fan level though.

Edited by Trapt1307

One of the reasons as to why some fans here are pissed off is because they sorely underestimated the Pens to begin with.

Series is tied 2-2 but you got a bunch of bandwagon Wings fans that really aren't all that different from the annoying bandwagon Pens fans who come on this board and say stupid stuff. (Not you).

Another Penguin fan here. I like your board but please don't turn into Flyers fans whose only comments are that the world is against them and that the NHL is out to get them.

This series will be decided between Fleury and Osgood. The past two games, Fleury has outplayed Osgood and that is why the series is now tied.

To me, it looks like Osgood is struggling and not focusing on his game. During the television timeouts, the maintenance crew in Pgh goes onto the ice to clean up the snow that has accumulated. Last night, Osgood was having a discussion with one of the crew people. It looked like Osgood didn't want him cleaning near his crease. I heard he had a heated discussion with a crew person during game 3 as well.

Then late in the third period, Osgood went down to stop a shot. It was deflected and went over the glass. After the whistle blew, Osgood just stayed down on one knee leaning on his stick. He just looked like he was totally dejected and frustrated.

Good luck the rest of the series.

Do you post at letsgopens? I've been trying to get in there to have some good discussions but the admin hasn't accepted my request. Put in a good word for 'echolalia'?

I'm a pens fan, and they never accepted my request. I've tried a couple times over the last year. They all whine over there anyway...hence, me being here.

Thanks. I promise I won't post too much and annoy you guys. It's your board.

Just wanted to join in for this next 4 to 7 days. I may check in again every once in a while since I'm a huge hockey fan after that. But this seems like a great, well run board.

Just want to chime in and thank you for being respectful. Genuinely. I know I'm still pissed as hell over last night's game and my tolerance for trolls is nil at the moment. Thankfully, you're not one of 'em. Welcome.