• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Snazzy

Whoever wins Game 5 will likely win the Cup

Rate this topic

I know, I know... I am captain obvious today.... right. But game 5 will be HUGE. If we win, then Pens have to worry about atleast playing us again at the Joe in game 7 (if we don't knock them down at the igloo).

If Pens win game 5, they just won home ice advantage and beating them at the igloo won't be easy.

Game 5 is probably the most important game of the series. I hope the Penguins realize how big of a game it is and screw it up :D

Agreed, I'm not going to be able to sleep until game day I'm so nervous/excited. Seriously, because of the time difference the games are on at 8am so i can never sleep the night before. Went to bed at 4am last night felt terrible in the morning haha.

Pens most likely win a very tightly contested game 5 imho but even if they don't I would expect them to win this in 7 even with final game at Joe. Too much fatigue for wings. Expect them to give everything they have in first period- if they don't bowl Pens over right then and thre I expect series to be over.

Game 5 will be key for us. If we can take it, we can keep the momentum rolling into the Igloo for game 6. We do need some time to get rested though. Seems we have a lot of guys not at 100%. We def need to watch the turnovers, this has been an issue all series and I haven't seen a lot of improvement.

This is so nerve racking and the games not even til tomorrow.

HURRY BACK PAVEL!!!

The worst part is I will be sitting an economics exam while the wings are playing game 6. No way i will be able to focus. Will have to Record it and watch it when im done. Luckily spoilers are easy to avoid in this part of town.

I know, I know... I am captain obvious today.... right. But game 5 will be HUGE. If we win, then Pens have to worry about atleast playing us again at the Joe in game 7 (if we don't knock them down at the igloo).

If Pens win game 5, they just won home ice advantage and beating them at the igloo won't be easy.

Game 5 is probably the most important game of the series. I hope the Penguins realize how big of a game it is and screw it up :D

Neither team is going to let the other get up after Game 5. I agree with you that whoever wins Game 5 wins the Cup. These teams are so good, so dominant, that the loser won't be able to get enough mojo going to recover. Well, it's always a possibility but it's seriously unlikely.

Good thing is, the Wings will win Game 5 and frustrate the Pens into a "not this again" attitude.

The worst part is I will be sitting an economics exam while the wings are playing game 6. No way i will be able to focus. Will have to Record it and watch it when im done. Luckily spoilers are easy to avoid in this part of town.

I'll be working for Games 6 AND 7 (if there is one), at a place where all I do is stare at the wall. Try sitting through an 8 hour shift of nothing and hope like hell no one reveals the outcome of the game.

Edited by VM1138

I'll be working for Games 6 AND 7 (if there is one), at a place where all I do is stare at the wall. Try sitting through an 8 hour shift of nothing and hope like hell no one reveals the outcome of the game.

Heres me thinking i have it bad! I feel for you my friend :lol:

Pens most likely win a very tightly contested game 5 imho but even if they don't I would expect them to win this in 7 even with final game at Joe. Too much fatigue for wings. Expect them to give everything they have in first period- if they don't bowl Pens over right then and thre I expect series to be over.

The end of the schedule favors detroit with the 2 days off between games 5 and 6 and 6 and 7. Don't be so sure about us being tired. If we can pull out game 5, we are back in control and all the pressure is on the Pens. If we don't win game 5, well, we'll see just how much resiliancy is left in this Detroit team.