• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gnredwing

Wings will win game 5

Rate this topic

After the game 4 lost I had this calm feeling sweep over me and I am usually just really pissed whenever the Wings lose, especially come playoff time. I just have this uncanny feeling that they will be fine and are going to win tomorrow night, its just this sixth sense I have now. GO WINGS!!

After the game 4 lost I had this calm feeling sweep over me and I am usually just really pissed whenever the Wings lose, especially come playoff time. I just have this uncanny feeling that they will be fine and are going to win tomorrow night, its just this sixth sense I have now. GO WINGS!!

If we win, expect me to start hitting you up for Lotto numbers.

Funny story, same thing happened to me.

At first I was really pissed, and now I'm kinda confident, which I never am, I think its because Datsyuk will be back I have more faith, but usually after a loss I act like the sky is falling.

This calmness is making me even more worried now.

Yea, kinda wierd... almost felt the shorty comming and knew it was the begining of the end of the game. I think the 3 quick goals were a big wake up and made us look more tired than we were. Almost like the entire team knew to conserve energy (trying to get back 2 goals to tie in their building, a game with only 1 days rest, Dats comming back (?)), the series is only tied for heavens sake!

Remember they HAVE to win one in our building, we don't have to do the same in theirs!

GO WINGS!

Edited by MrB0629

If we win tomorrow we'll close it out in game 6, at least I hope. The fact that I could have had tickets to game 7 is killing me right now.