• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
VM1138

Game 5 Is Going to Be a Blast

Rate this topic

I had to start a thread about tomorrow's game. I know there has been a lot of discussion about it and this is probably redundant, but damnit, this is the biggest game of the season so far and as sports fans it's ridiculous to worry about talking about it too much.

I was frustrated after the game. A brief search of my posts will show me going from doubt to frustration, but I've come around now. I'm getting the good feeling again. It's almost like a movie. Even the good guys get the near-fatal blow. The Wings, regardless of what crap is going on behind the scenes, have been here before. The Pens are ridiculously good, but despite a shoddy few games, the Wings have been the talk of the league for a reason. And with Datsyuk back, I think we can be confident. Not overly cocky, but certainly we have a damn good chance.

I feel this epic showdown coming up, I don't see the Wings fading away. The Pens are rising up and they're about to run into the buzzsaw that has downed so many great teams the past three years.

Anyone else have this feeling that the Wings are going to show up huge, and it's going to be a battle royale not seen since the Anaheim series? It won't be easy, but these guys are battle tested warriors with the skill and determination to overcome anything.

It may be a close game, but adversity is what this team thrives on.

Let's go Wings!

Just win the home games. Bring it for 60.

They will, after taking the last two games off they should be well rested. ;) With or without Datsyuk, they can pull this off. If any team can, it's the Wings.

I am encouraged about the next 2 games

1. The Wings are back home with last change

2. Pav is back, always a bonus

3. we have 2 days off after saturday, so we should have sunday off completely, then fly down to pitts with a new sense of purpose

I am encouraged about the next 2 games

1. The Wings are back home with last change

2. Pav is back, always a bonus

3. we have 2 days off after saturday, so we should have sunday off completely, then fly down to pitts with a new sense of purpose

we'll have to win game 5 for the two days off to mean anything ;)