• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 5 GDT: Penguins 0 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

I think Flip loves to play the Pens, because he's played better in the Finals the last 2 years now than I've ever seen him play at any other juncture.

It's like his goal scoring touch comes to life when he's playing this team, but is nonexistent when he plays other teams.

Gotta love hearing the fans sing KISS at the end of the game, and then Doc pointing out that the rule is the music has to stop, but that doesn't stop the fans from singing. So awesome to hear how loud it was for the team. Anyone who says the Wings don't have the fan support hasn't been paying attention.

I love the "Crosby Sucks!" chant tonight! Malkin and Crosby still have a lot of growing up to do! What a bunch of babies! The biggest game of the year and they absolutely blew offensively and lost their composure! Give me Datsyuk and Zetterberg any day. I don't think there's even a debate when naming the best 1-2 punch in the NHL, it's Dats and Z no question.

Who watched CBC? Did you hear Don Cherry say after the game there would be a Game 7? Before they dropped the puck for Game 1, Don said Wings in 6. Stick with your original prediction "Grapes". What a tool!

Anyway, just like the rest of you I'm thrilled! Hossa's got a chance to win the Cup on Pittsburgh ice.

I love it!! One more win!! Winning never get's old! I want this Cup as much as the other 4!

Let's Go Red Wings!!

I think Flip loves to play the Pens, because he's played better in the Finals the last 2 years now than I've ever seen him play at any other juncture.

It's like his goal scoring touch comes to life when he's playing this team, but is nonexistent when he plays other teams.

Slight over exaggeration. Maybe it has something to do with the Pens having a crap goalie and equally crappy defense?

Hey Mod, you gotta update the Quest for the Cup count to 15!!!!!!!!

Matt, who runs the site and updates the count, said he would be late doing it because he went to the game

Here it is...

In case anyone is wondering why there's a delay in getting that "15" up there later tonight, it's because I'll be at the game.

Go Wings!

Edited by heed316

Come on ESPN, best scowl in sports easily goes to babcock, not Kobe.

v060550A.jpgpage2_a_mbabcock_580.jpg

Kobe's is just anger. Babcock's possibly involves plotting the death of the scowl's target.

Ahahaha!

Man that whiny face of his does not help. At all.

Seriously... He looks like a goat in that picture. I loved the Crosby Sucks chant and it came at a perfect time. The crowd was awesome. I was like, if it is this loud on tv, I can't imagine how loud it was in there. People's ears must be ringing leaving that game :) The announcers even commented how on the two on one with Rafalski without a stick, the one pen player couldn't hear Staal yell for the puck, because the crowd was so loud. :thumbup:

Gotta love hearing the fans sing KISS at the end of the game, and then Doc pointing out that the rule is the music has to stop, but that doesn't stop the fans from singing. So awesome to hear how loud it was for the team. Anyone who says the Wings don't have the fan support hasn't been paying attention.

yeah that was pretty hilarious. i loved it. :)

Bysy totally punted when a reporter asked him about the emotional meltdown at 3-0. Reporter basically says, "Is there anything you can do..."

I would have said it blunter. "Do you have any control over these kids or do their paychecks overrule you on the bench?" What Malkin and Crosby need is an ass reaming (not the ones they give each other on the road every night all season), but nobody probably has the guts.

Bettman is sad, and the crowd at the Joe is chanting, "we want the Cup." :lol:

It would almost be worth winning the Cup back in Detroit so the fans there could boo the crap out of him.

Naw....he's not worth it.

Why did any of us doubt our team? My god they showed all of us didn't they?

Yes, in spades. I gotta say I was worried before the game because I was afraid they were too tired and beat up to pull it off. Boy, did they make a fool outta me and I am thrilled about it!!!

REAL FANS OF BUTTHURT

(real fans of butthuuurrt)

tonight we salute you, mr post lockout penguin fan

(mister post lockout penguin fan)

Yes, you support your team through thick and thin, but mostly when they are winning

(f*** losers)

You wear your powder blue "throwback" with the number 87 gracing its shoulders and back

(heeee is the next gretzky)

When your team is down you blame the refs, the boards, the coaches, but never your team

(THEY ARE CHEATERS)

so crack open a nice cold bud light mr. whiner for the winner, this one is for you

( mister post lockout penguin fan guy )

Great imaginative stuff here!