• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Ruys92

"Pavel" Chants

Rate this topic

I MIGHT be going to the game but for those of you who are, give Pav nice a chant when he gets on the ice. Everyone is glad hes back in the lineup (i hope), get him off to a great start with some "Pavel, Pavel, Pavel," etc. chants. Who's down to start it up??!

datsyuk.jpg

Edited by Ruys92

Mod the Ronaldo chant's

He plays on the Left, He plays on the riiiight

That boy Pavel, makes Pittsburgh look like s***e!

or

Viva Pavel! Viva Pavel! Skating down the Ice, Hear Red Wings sing, Viva Pavel!

I MIGHT be going to the game but for those of you who are, give Pav nice a chant when he gets on the ice. Everyone is glad hes back in the lineup (i hope), get him off to a great start with some "Pavel, Pavel, Pavel," etc. chants. Who's down to start it up??!

datsyuk.jpg

That picture just made my day. :) Mucho thanks!

I don't scare easy

Don't fall apart when I'm under the gun

You can break my heart but I ain't gonna run

I don't scare easy for no one

I surely hope the whole arena cheers him on by name. That'll give the team a much needed boost, and might just be what Pasha needs. Anyone who's ever played sports at any level knows that a sudden burst of wild cheering and chanting for your name gives you an almost superhuman boost. Just imagine what could happen with Datsyuk if he feels the wind is at his back, metaphorically.

i think just pavel or just datsuk will be just fine... the whole euro singing thing at the soccer game was quite homoish and id laugh my ass off it that happened at a wings game.

Sorry but the atmosphere at a 'Euro' game when the fans sing is something else. It's something American fans could really learn from. Who needs cheerleaders and cheesy songs piped in when you have a core of diehards singing and shouting the entire game.