• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Z Winged Dangler

pens sure are classy

Rate this topic

What do you guys think about taking out Dats right now? Let him rest and home nobody else tries to slash his ankle.

Good call.

We have nothing left to prove at this point.

LETS GO WINGS!!!

What do you guys think about taking out Dats right now? Let him rest and home nobody else tries to slash his ankle.

I am *sure* that was purely accidental... <_<

ETA- I am sure the 3rd and 4th lines will play a lot this period

Edited by thedisappearer

I think Dat's is playing great, just as I predicted. :) He's obviously pissing the penguins off enough for them to take stupid penalties, and that trip was so obvious to try and reinjure his foot, but he failed anyways.

Crysby is a great captain isnt he? Damn that's a rolemodel for the NHL boys. /sarcasm

I thought the slash on Datsyuk was an attempt to injure datsyuk. Bush League...

I can understand the feeling to win, but you want to win and beat them fairly, not cheat and try to injure people so you have a better chance...

Crosby is a poor sport. Orpik is also a piece of garbage. As a matter of fact, all of them are playing like goons right now. Nice elbow Malkin by the way.

well put :thumbup:

along with dats, i'd maybe like to see lidstrom on the bench in a suit in the 3rd. they've been taking runs at him all series

I thought the slash on Datsyuk was an attempt to injure datsyuk. Bush League...

I can understand the feeling to win, but you want to win and beat them fairly, not cheat and try to injure people so you have a better chance...

Looky here. Cindy is an A-hole. No surprise....just showing his true colors. Basically your seeing the difference between class and immaturity.

Wow zetterberg is the biggest ***** ever, he gets a half ass slash on his shin pad (which for u americans out there, is hard plastic and doesnt hurt) he then dives. THEN to get your 5 on 3 I think it was datsyuk follows it up with an even bigger dive. I mean seriously its not that the wings are fantastic its that the pens are having a crappy game.

This has been brought to you by an outsider who doesnt care who wins, just thought you should all get a dose of reality.

I told everyone here that Cindy is going to get frustrated and do something stoopid!! Others said "Hey why do you hate him so much? Lay off of the Cindy-bashing".

I do not think he is done doing stoopid things tonight and he will surely be crying about it in the post-game interview (if he doesn't pull a Lebron).

Wow zetterberg is the biggest ***** ever, he gets a half ass slash on his shin pad (which for u americans out there, is hard plastic and doesnt hurt) he then dives. THEN to get your 5 on 3 I think it was datsyuk follows it up with an even bigger dive. I mean seriously its not that the wings are fantastic its that the pens are having a crappy game.

This has been brought to you by an outsider who doesnt care who wins, just thought you should all get a dose of reality.

the pens are lucky the wings didn't show up in games 3 and 4. if you don't care if the wings win, why are you on LETS GO WINGS?

Haha, your just mad that your team is playing like a bunch of girls.

Which game are you watching? I think you're just a closet penguins fan, GTFO.

This is where I really wish the leauge gave the refs the ability to hand out multiple 10 minute misconducts. That slash on Datsyuk was a perfect example of a great time for a player to get a 2 minute slashing penalty and 3 10 minute misconduct penalties. No need to give him a match penalty or an intent to injure, even though that's what it was. Just give the refs the ability to control the game by allowing them to remove a player from a game in effect. That slash was well placed by that ****** bag penguin. What an ass.

Ok clearly this guy is an a-hole. If you got no stake in the game then what are the chances you found this message board to express how much you could care less. I say eat one sir!!! That is all.

LETS GO WINGS!!!

HaHa! It is funny when Pengos fans are unhappy! They say the DOUCHIEST things!