• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GMRwings1983

Crosby is Jealous of Zetterberg

Rate this topic

He's jealous that he's been badly outplayed by a better player, even though everyone talks about Crosby as if he's better.

He's got a good way to go before he becomes an all around force as a player. Right now he's one dimensional.

Well sure in the present day here and now Sid has every right to be frustrated because he's starting to realize some of his weaknesses.

But when you put it in perspective, Z is what, 28, 29? Sid is 21. Z got his first cup in his late twenties. Even though none of us like it or want to admit it, Sid will probably get his first cup before he turns 28.

Sure he's got a long way to go but at his age his progress and upside is very impressive. That is, if he hasn't peaked already. I wish.

Jealous? That sounds kind of weird. With all that talent I'm not sure what Sid has to feel jealous about.

Something tells me that Crosby would trade his Hart for Z's Smythe any day. Then, yeah, there's who's name is on the Cup. I bet Crosby wants that, too.

He's jealous that Hank has outplayed him two years in a row now in the Finals, and he's jealous that he's not as good a two-way forward that Hank is.

That's why he's showing frustration and acting like a little *****.

He's just outclassed by Zetterberg in front of the hockey world yet again, and he can't handle the embarrassment.

Think about who Crosby is. From the time he put on skates at age 4 he was always the star, always the little darling. Imagine the most obnoxious jock we all knew if school and that is him. He simply cannot take not being the prettiest girl in the room. How could you not want this spoiled dick head to get his ass handed to him?

Well sure in the present day here and now Sid has every right to be frustrated because he's starting to realize some of his weaknesses.

But when you put it in perspective, Z is what, 28, 29? Sid is 21. Z got his first cup in his late twenties. Even though none of us like it or want to admit it, Sid will probably get his first cup before he turns 28.

Sure he's got a long way to go but at his age his progress and upside is very impressive. That is, if he hasn't peaked already. I wish.

I dunno. Their window is closing (though it could easily reopen). The cap is gonna screw them worse than it does us.

I usually abhor threads like these... but Crosby is blatently revealing a pattern for two-handed slashes. who cares if its a frustration or retaliatory play... it's a dangerous, uncool reactionary move for any player *including* superstars. I firmly believe the Kid thinks he's impervious to a misconduct call.

He's jealous that Hank has outplayed him two years in a row now in the Finals, and he's jealous that he's not as good a two-way forward that Hank is.

He's just outclassed by Zetterberg in front of the hockey world yet again, and he can't handle the embarrassment.

Crosby is jealous of Zetterberg's smokin' hot Swedish wife. Hell, a lot of people are jealous of Zetterberg's smokin' hot Swedish wife! :ph34r:

Crosby is jealous of Zetterberg's smokin' hot Swedish wife. Hell, a lot of people are jealous of Zetterberg's smokin' hot Swedish wife! :ph34r:

They didn't get married yet, did they?! :o

s***, I thought I still had time to work my magic on him!

They didn't get married yet, did they?! :o

s***, I thought I still had time to work my magic on him!

They're not married yet, no. I thought I had read somewhere that they were planning on getting married this summer, somewhere in Europe.

True.

True.

And True.

Until he learns discipline he will always be a potential risk on the ice, taking silly penalties is not a benefit to your team in the least.

I hate conspiracy talk but I have to wonder what would be said of a team that participated in the same kind of behavior Pittsburgh did tonight, if they were playing against the Penguins.

“We haven't really thought about it too much,†defenseman Brooks Orpik said. “We've heard all the chatter about him coming back. It doesn't change anything for us to be honest. Even if he does come back, we all have a lot of respect for the player he is but that being said, I don't know how effective he's going to be if he comes back and he's playing at whatever level he's playing at.â€

ha, Orpik was on the ice for both of pavel's assists, including the cleary goal in which he was a pilon

he couldn't move Homer on the B-raf goal, but he did help with screening Fleury

on the Zetterberg goal, Z was his man to pick up in front of the net and he was completely exposed. ha immature penguins talkin s***, gotta love it.

We've heard all the CHATTER? lmao, that chatter was the rumbling of the ground underneath you son, as your stanley cup hopes are crumbling again in the earthquake that is the BIG RED MACHINE. domination

And as for crosby jealous, you never can tell exactly what a woman is thinking, but a better player is smashing Cindy's dreams again. I can imagine the nightmares of Zetterberg, killing off 5 on 3's, the shadow that wont be shook off, skating with Lord Stanley. its beautiful, the NHL players no who is the better player. A player poll ranked Lidstrom #2, Datsyuk #4, and Zetterberg #6 players in the world, while crybaby was tied for 8th. ha, he wasnt even picked as the best player on his own team, and the players know whats up, more than any of us, he was voted #1 whiner by a landslide tho... ship it

Perhaps Crosby is jealous of the one thing Hank's got that he doesn't -- hockey smarts. Until he develops that by himself, which he will in time of course, he's got every reason to be jealous.

For the record, all present grudge aside, I think Crosby will be insanely good in a few years when he matures. In the long run, he'll outshine both Ovechknin and Malkin.

Caught the highlights again... Here's a good example of the difference between Hank and Sid. Watch Crosby "back check" on Cleary's goal. He's standing there like an idiot, six feet from either Pavel or Dano, takes neither, doesn't get his stick in the passing lane. Just floats back there. Awful.

not much respect left for cindy.

Same. I was actually starting to enjoy watching him play in the first two rounds. However Crosby is really showing himself to be a player that when things are going good, his behavior is good, and when things are going bad, he's a tool. He's turning out to be like Iginla, it's night and day.

You have to start to wonder if this is an organization thing. You never see this kind of stuff with Detroit, EVER! And we've seen this team win big and lose big. Detroit is gracious in defeat. I wonder if the Wings organization teaches the players to behave, or drafts guys who keep their cool in tough times?

Z has the hardware, class and dignity with the list that is endless...

Cindy isn't qualified to even wipe Z's ass.......

Anyone notice that Crosby got his first penalty kill minutes ever tonight? It was because he was in the box during a double power play and his penalty expired first. He actually stayed out there! I didn't think he knew how to kill penalties!

What year did Stevie start killing penalties on a regular basis? Just curious as I don't remember.