• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GMRwings1983

Crosby is Jealous of Zetterberg

Rate this topic

When I was 21, I was getting away from drugs and making plans to go to college.

I'd say Sid is a step or two ahead of where I was at that age, although I had my own place.

Give the Kid a few years. He'll grow into his position.

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. It's very top secret and sexy, involving rockets and time travel, mostly.

Okay, not really. It isn't sexy at all, and very few people know what it is much less care to have a thourough understanding of it. It's a manufacturing engineering niche. To say more than that might give away my identity, then I'd risk losing my superpowers:(

Cool! I'm a sales manager for a company that sells seismic bracing. Our engineers aren't sexy either, but the stuff they do is pretty freaking cool when you learn about it.

Perhaps Crosby is jealous of the one thing Hank's got that he doesn't -- hockey smarts. Until he develops that by himself, which he will in time of course, he's got every reason to be jealous.

For the record, all present grudge aside, I think Crosby will be insanely good in a few years when he matures. In the long run, he'll outshine both Ovechknin and Malkin.

Then he'll want to come play for the Wings to win a cup.

Guest Lidstromboli

People have been telling Crosby how amazing he is since he was a little kid. I'm surprised he isn't completely sick of it by now.

Edited by Lidstromboli