• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GMRwings1983

Crosby is Jealous of Zetterberg

Rate this topic

He's jealous that Hank has outplayed him two years in a row now in the Finals, and he's jealous that he's not as good a two-way forward that Hank is.

That's why he's showing frustration and acting like a little *****.

He's just outclassed by Zetterberg in front of the hockey world yet again, and he can't handle the embarrassment.

He's jealous that Hank has outplayed him two years in a row now in the Finals, and he's jealous that he's not as good a two-way forward that Hank is.

He's just outclassed by Zetterberg in front of the hockey world yet again, and he can't handle the embarrassment.

I hate when I agree with you. ;)

Either he's jealous or he has the hots for him but is taking the 5 year old's way of showing it :lol:

Guest lilja4mvp

Z goes home to a supermodel girlfriend.

crosby goes home to mario lemieux's basement.

of course he's jealous.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
I think Crosby is really jealous of Hank's INCREDIBLY HOT WIFE

Fixed

Anyone notice that Crosby got his first penalty kill minutes ever tonight? It was because he was in the box during a double power play and his penalty expired first. He actually stayed out there! I didn't think he knew how to kill penalties!

Anyone notice that Crosby got his first penalty kill minutes ever tonight? It was because he was in the box during a double power play and his penalty expired first. He actually stayed out there! I didn't think he knew how to kill penalties!

I thought the same thing.

Crosby is an embarassment. From the hack on Maltby after game 2, to the constant whining, to the cheap s*** on Z tonite. This guy is the poster boy of the game, the guy all the kids see on all the commercials. And he's the captain of their team. Can you imagine Stevie or Nick doing any of that crap? Like I've said before, any man who makes over $8 million a year and choses, instead of buying his own place and living like the young "superstar" the media has made him out to be, he choses to basically live in his coach's basement, showing he lacks the maturity to be "given" the image and all the benefits therof that the league has created for him. Pathetic I say.

What pisses me off is the gutless stare down crosby gives after the game is over and the boys are congratulating Ozzy...like he's intimidating someone.

After each loss its as if he was screwed over by a particular player and he'll be damned if he's not going to make him aware of it once the game has ended. Do your talking on the ice, not on the bench.

Jealous? That sounds kind of weird. With all that talent I'm not sure what Sid has to feel jealous about.

He's jealous that he's been badly outplayed by a better player, even though everyone talks about Crosby as if he's better.

He's got a good way to go before he becomes an all around force as a player. Right now he's one dimensional.

Jealous? That sounds kind of weird. With all that talent I'm not sure what Sid has to feel jealous about.

Talent is useless without discipline.

Until Crosby grows up, he will never be great.

Goals / Assists do not make a player great, Heart makes a player great.

And IMO crosby AND malkin do not have heart, When things go the way they want it to they play outstanding hockey, But when faced with Adversity they throw temper tantrums like children.

5 year olds dont win stanly cups, Men who fight through adversity win cups.