• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Urgi

The classy comments at the pensboard..

Rate this topic

I surfed around at letsgopens and found some nice comments there..

"I'd love to see Datsyuk get lit up and him have to leave the game. He annoys the heck out of me."

"Well an instigator is the only way we're gonna get these pansies to fight."

"Could just kill someone now when this game is lost, please just do it."

I love it, if you find more funny comments leave them here please, laughing my ass off.

found some more, will keep adding when they pop up..

-"Geez Max, if you're gonna slash him, don't half-arse it"

-"First worthwhile penalty to take...whack Datsyuk's bad foot."

Edited by Urgi

I wouldnt mind if they said like "lets go out in the third and hit everything" but when they are talking about injuring players on purpose its just...lol

-"Kill Hossa. Win or lose, make it so he can't walk, can't breathe, can't live. Little piece of crap."

Edited by Urgi

ahahah they have a thread "List of Positives from Game 5"

Re: List of positives from game 5

by slappybrown on Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:05 pm

This should be the shortest thread ever

Love it. Also LOVE the "Datsyuk will be innefective" type thread they had.

Guest GordieSid&Ted

Those comments don't bother me at all because most teenagers don't know what "class" is apart from something they have to get up for when it ain't summer time.

Seriously, most of that is pimply-faced, teens who don't know much about anything anyway.

What's funny to me is the incessant whining about the officiating.

So Pens fans make these comments about how one-sided the officiating is tonight and out of the other side of their mouths they are screaming for Oprik to take somebody out or to instigate fights, etc....... So they're clamoring for their players to hurt ours and then they are surprised that they're getting called so much? That kind of stupidity is an embarrassment to the folks who score in the bottom 5th percentile of an I.Q. test.

And seriously, whiny Pens morons, it's like you've never seen a rout before and can't put two and two together. When you get routed and treated like a little ***** on the ice, you tend to run around and take more penalties than the other team that's just trying to finish them game. So what's with the dumbfounded looks and the "surprise" that the penalty calls were so one sided? Seriously, how stupid can people really get?

As always, there was a lot of ticky-tack stuff going on all over the ice. And as per usual the refs let most of it go. What they didn't let go were all the blatantly dumb penalties the Pens took. So they got called. So Pens fans need to STFU already.

How do you not call Kunitz for dropping his glove and punching Helm, who never punches back?

How do you not call a blatant open-ice slash by Crosby on Z? No puck anywhere, big old hack at the foot, ref looking right at you? Duh

How do you not call Dupuis for an elbow to the head 12 feet in front of the ref?

How do you not call Malkin for a fist to the side of the face-check on Franzen 8 feet in front of the ref?

Seriously, the Pens lost their composure and the refs made them pay for it tonight. Some of these calls might have been let go in a close game. But they don't get let go when one team is destroying the other and the losers are trying to take runs at people.

I don't dislike fans of any team. I just dislike stupid ******* people. Ignorance frightens me on a level I can't really even explain.

"I'd love to see Datsyuk get lit up and him have to leave the game. He annoys the heck out of me."

I love it, if you find more funny comments leave them here please, laughing my ass off.

Yep. They complain about bad officiating.

But then they make the comments they make above?

So basically, what they are saying is that they feel the Penguins should knock Datsyuk out of the game, An Instigator is essential because fighting is what they need, kill someone was a suggestion, but they get pissy when they get called for penalties?

What are the penguins doing to hockey? Soon we'll have a million hockey fans, who know nothing about the sport, and feel that instigator penalties, hitting injured players with a slash to take them out, and killing people are perfectly acceptable.

Any Penguins fan who even dares come to this forum, after tonights game, had either be a very good "hockey" fan, or a complete retard.

-----

I'm going over guys. Don't try to hold me back :)

I'll keep it as classy as I can, but I just can't resist this glorious chance to smack around some pens fans with a bit of logic :)

Edited by truebladearmy

I view other opposing team forums and I can not believe how cruewel some fans can get

when thier team is down, check out this post from this pittsburg penguins forum board. I

found this extreamly personal and offensive as a detroit fan and as an autoworker, I'll let

you decide if it goes overboard.

http://msgboard.pittsburghpenguins.com/ind...29374&st=40

"The refs are once again horrible in Detroit. It's like they're scarred to make a ******* call in the ******* **** hole because they know they'll be mugged after the game.

Detroit getting away with ******* everything tonight.

Dupis hit was clean. The guy ******* ducked because he's a *****. Kunitz got the only penalty? huh?

Fleury was being knocked over all night, and Zetterberg drove Kunitz into Osgood, who then dove like the ***** he is.

Hossa takes a run at Garon. I wish someonewould have taken off his head. Seriously.

Malkin call was borderline.

Detroit continues to get away with murder, but it's Detroit after all. Murder is the only ******* thing those ******* **** *** ******* can ******* do because they have no ******* jobs pieces of worthless **** driving down America **** Detroit **** hossa **** the refs **** betman **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****"

Edited by randy

Seriously, the Pens lost their composure and the refs made them pay for it tonight. Some of these calls might have been let go in a close game. But they don't get let go when one team is destroying the other and the losers are trying to take runs at people.

QFT there...and I think most of the Pens know it.

Dude, why even bother. It's not like Pittsburgh is some shining city on a hill. Everyone knows the best city in PA is Philly! Still ******* fans seem to be in the water in the old keystone state.

Dude, why even bother. It's not like Pittsburgh is some shining city on a hill. Everyone knows the best city in PA is Philly! Still ******* fans seem to be in the water in the old keystone state.

Lets just show them how a championship team has the classiest fans in all the NHL.

All this from an LGP site where many posters legitimately thought that "the home team supplies the sticks," and that the Red Wings had tampered with those supplied to the Pens for Game 2, thus causing Dupuis' stick to break when he slashed Hossa.

That followed the period of time when every single poster was absolutely convinced that Hossa hooked, slashed, roughed, high sticked, and interfered with Dupuis before Filppula's goal. The "other angle" provided by the CBC cleared that up quickly.

It's clear that most Penguins fans recently started watching hockey (there's an easy way to spot the bandwagoners: they wear the powder blue jerseys to home games), which is why they lack the capacity to make any intelligent observations about what's occurring on the ice. Instead it's "kill/injure/maim [Red Wing]." What a depraved existence to wish bodily harm to another person over a game.

Edited by flip

Can't really disagree there. I mean if you are going to play dirty do it right. I know people in the GDT were complaining about how they said Crosby should have slashed Zetterberg harder but they're right. It's a penalty regardless so you might as well get your money worth.

With that said I don't condone dirty penalties, I just think it's stupid to take dirty penalties but then only sort of do it.

I liked this quote:

"Home ice means nothing in game 7."

By nothing, he must mean, the fact that only one team in history has ever won on the road in game 7. Every other Finals game 7 has gone to the home team.

Home ice "meant nothing" in game 5 too.........but a 5-0 win seems to mean a bit :)