• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Urgi

The classy comments at the pensboard..

Rate this topic

I liked this quote:

"Home ice means nothing in game 7."

By nothing, he must mean, the fact that only one team in history has ever won on the road in game 7. Every other Finals game 7 has gone to the home team.

Home ice "meant nothing" in game 5 too.........but a 5-0 win seems to mean a bit :)

If the wings did not lose composure in game 4 the way they did, today would be the winner and Hossa would be drinking out of the Cup!

My brother is a Pens fan, and so is a lof of my friends. Its a continues nag to listen to them whine. But to them its the Wings fans who do the whining.

I do agree that the Malkin goaly interference penalty in fact wasn't a penalty. But come on, their players weren't playing hockey. They were out there to goon around.

After last year's series I think I've only watched 1 game with my brother in this years SC final. Its not good for our future family relationship :D:P:hehe:

The best way is to keep on showing class and winning. I hope I don't have to see Crosby doing his "crosby face" anymore during this SC final.

GO WINGS!!!

I view other opposing team forums and I can not believe how cruewel some fans can get

when thier team is down, check out this post from this pittsburg penguins forum board. I

found this extreamly personal and offensive as a detroit fan and as an autoworker, I'll let

you decide if it goes overboard.

http://msgboard.pittsburghpenguins.com/ind...29374&st=40

"The refs are once again horrible in Detroit. It's like they're scarred to make a ******* call in the ******* **** hole because they know they'll be mugged after the game.

Detroit getting away with ******* everything tonight.

Dupis hit was clean. The guy ******* ducked because he's a *****. Kunitz got the only penalty? huh?

Fleury was being knocked over all night, and Zetterberg drove Kunitz into Osgood, who then dove like the ***** he is.

Hossa takes a run at Garon. I wish someonewould have taken off his head. Seriously.

Malkin call was borderline.

Detroit continues to get away with murder, but it's Detroit after all. Murder is the only ******* thing those ******* **** *** ******* can ******* do because they have no ******* jobs pieces of worthless **** driving down America **** Detroit **** hossa **** the refs **** betman **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****"

Typical from fairweather fans. Put down the entire city, because of how good one of it's sports teams are. Have Detroiters EVER put down the city of Pittsburg for it struggling economy, or it's sports teams? No.

GG Pitt "fans"....if that's what you like to call yourselves. :thumbdown:

Typical from fairweather fans. Put down the entire city, because of how good one of it's sports teams are. Have Detroiters EVER put down the city of Pittsburg for it struggling economy, or it's sports teams? No.

Truth.

I think the comment about our team and the states economy goes beyond bad sportsmanship and points to REAL HATE for us, I think that poster has mental problems,

the moderator is backing him, I certainly would not allow that on this board if I was the moderator.

Edited by randy

Dude, why even bother. It's not like Pittsburgh is some shining city on a hill. Everyone knows the best city in PA is Philly! Still ******* fans seem to be in the water in the old keystone state.

Ive been to s***tsburgh its full of fat hookers who will give you a blumpkin for 3 dollars and s***ty steel city beer, 1 legged strippers, and ******* with mustaches thicker than billy dee william's

They are all laughing now but detroit will be an automotive beast that will shock all it's critics

and shut the mouths of those who spoke bad about about our great state. The hard working

people who make it world class will have the last laugh, just like us Wings fans when the

Wings hoist the Cup in victory!

They are all laughing now but detroit will be an automotive beast that will shock all it's critics

and shut the mouths of those who spoke bad about about our great state. The hard working

people who make it world class will have the last laugh, just like us Wings fans when the

Wings hoist the Cup in victory!

Yeah Pittsburgh fans are as classless as s***cago fans. Making fun of the people who lost their jobs in Detroit. I got news for those assholes if the automobile industry goes under this whole country is in the s***. So let Pittsburgh drink their pee water Iron City beer and asphyxiate themselves with a belt for all I care.

i think i found the winner, has nothing to do with class but its pretty good

And the last time Detroit tried to close out a series on the road in game 6, they got shellacked by Anaheim two rounds ago

i guess in all the years ive watched hockey i never realized a 2-1 win was a shellacking, let alone when you get outshot 39-28

ps. this guy has over 7000 posts on the penguins site

Your basically telling your fellow american that it's funny that children lose their home and

go hungry, suffering and depression for families is just what we deserve for having a championship

in our city. We have a lot of nerve having something great happen to this city, how dare us have

some happiness in a time of misery. THAT IS JUST COLD! F%$# U!

Your basically telling your fellow american that it's funny that children lose their home and

go hungry, suffering and depression for families is just what we deserve for having a championship

in our city. We have a lot of nerve having something great happen to this city, how dare us have

These assholes just don't understand the economy. This country is 75% funded by the auto industry. They would rather see their team win a stanley cup over the good of the country. That's why s***cago fans are jerking off over the last bulls championship video, and the penguins fans are jerking off to pictures of Big Ben. While Red Wings fans are 1 win away from having another great summer.

Edited by RainingBlood

Please ignore any moronic fan who makes stupid comments like that. I assure you they represent the minority of Penguins fans. Tell those morons to ask their parents and grandparents in Pittsburgh what it's like to lose jobs when your town's major industry goes south.

Better yet, why drive yourself crazy going all over the place to dig up garbage like that?

These assholes just don't understand the economy. This country is 75% funded by the auto industry. They would rather see their team win a stanley cup over the good of the country. That's why s***cago fans are jerking off over the last bulls championship video, and the penguins fans are jerking off to pictures of Big Ben. While Red Wings fans are 1 win away from having another great summer.

If I was not an autoworker and lived in pensylvania , I would not find that vindicating after a loss, I would be like "DUDE! SHOW A LITTLE CLASS, SOME RESPECT FOR YOUR FELLOW

BROTHER, FELLOW AMERICAN, DAMN!

Please ignore any moronic fan who makes stupid comments like that. I assure you they represent the minority of Penguins fans. Tell those morons to ask their parents and grandparents in Pittsburgh what it's like to lose jobs when your town's major industry goes south.

Better yet, why drive yourself crazy going all over the place to dig up garbage like that?

It is sad, I do enjoy the heckles and laughs but that is way too disrespectful, I have a great job at Ford and I am not in any

danger to loose my job but way too many have and that is not funny on any level. Poke fun and debate, remember we

are all brothers in these hard times, Keep it respectful.

Edited by randy

let them say what they want about detroit, its citizens, and its hockey team. we all know detroit will rebound from this. granholm is almost gone, kwame is gone, now if the big 3 can turn it around and we start diversifying the work force, detroit will be back. not to mention we are 1 win away from beating them for the second straight stanley cup final (even though the 1 more win will be the hardest win of the season)

anyways, this is a hockey forum, and this should be about hockey. its not cool at all to make fun of homeless people just because a hockey team from that city beat your team. and its also not cool to make fun of people that lost their jobs because of their higher ups mistakes. its not these people made mistakes and cost their companies money. they lost their jobs because their managers were incompetent. but yeah, lets laugh at them because the detroit hockey team beat the pittsburgh hockey team!!

Dude, why even bother. It's not like Pittsburgh is some shining city on a hill. Everyone knows the best city in PA is Philly! Still ******* fans seem to be in the water in the old keystone state.

Honestly, they're both s*** holes. I absolutely detest the city of Philadelphia -- and I say that as a Pennsylvanian.

I would love to know what the next excuse is for the way they played tonight..."The devil made them do it"?????

Face it, boys - you sucked. And you wouldn't know what composure was if it came up and kicked you in the ass.

I remember watching Pasha get ticked off one night. But he didn't lose his composure on the ice. He came back out in the third and scored a goal to help win the game. Yes, he did walk into the dressing room and slam his stick down, but that was it. He kept it together out on the ice, and helped win the game. That's the difference between a champion and a bunch of chumps. The champs know how to keep it together.

i think i found the winner, has nothing to do with class but its pretty good

i guess in all the years ive watched hockey i never realized a 2-1 win was a shellacking, let alone when you get outshot 39-28

ps. this guy has over 7000 posts on the penguins site

And the fact until the Anaheim series the Wings had won ALL their series on the road since the 2002 cup vs Carolina