• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Echolalia

Sid

Rate this topic

Tonight is a perfect example of why I think Crosby doesn't deserve the C. He's an amazing forward with a hockey sense like very few others to ever play the game, but this kid is a hothead, and instead of leading his team to keep composure, he becomes a cancer and leads his team to the box. I honestly can't believe how easy it is to get under his skin, and how that hasn't changed at all since his first day in the league. Now I have to give him the benefit of the doubt in that I'm not on the bench with them or in the lockerrooms or at their practices, so I don't know how he leads off the ice, but if I was Byalsma (sp?) I would really sit down and talk to him about his hot head. Anyway, who do you guys think has the most captain-like qualities on the Pens?

Right now I'm leaning towards Guerin of all people, but he's been pretty quiet on the scoresheet.

Tonight is a perfect example of why I think Crosby doesn't deserve the C. He's an amazing forward with a hockey sense like very few others to ever play the game, but this kid is a hothead, and instead of leading his team to keep composure, he becomes a cancer and leads his team to the box. I honestly can't believe how easy it is to get under his skin, and how that hasn't changed at all since his first day in the league. Now I have to give him the benefit of the doubt in that I'm not on the bench with them or in the lockerrooms or at their practices, so I don't know how he leads off the ice, but if I was Byalsma (sp?) I would really sit down and talk to him about his hot head. Anyway, who do you guys think has the most captain-like qualities on the Pens?

Right now I'm leaning towards Guerin of all people, but he's been pretty quiet on the scoresheet.

I think you want your Captain to contribute on the scoresheet, but I dont think Guerin not being there would disqualify him. He by far has the best leadership ability on the Pens.

I think you want your Captain to contribute on the scoresheet, but I dont think Guerin not being there would disqualify him. He by far has the best leadership ability on the Pens.

guerin's a dirty piece of s*** with not much left in the tank. he has no more composure than cindy

If Guerin is the strongest leader on your bench, you are in big trouble. Just sayin'.