• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
bdavis

Hossa scores Cup clinching goal?

Rate this topic

hossa has 15 pts and is +6

malkin has 35 pts and is +2

knock the +/- all you want, but it can be a defining statistic. and you don't get marked with a - when you're in the box, or that's what malkin would be, especially after last game where malkin was in the box for 2 pp goals by the wings if i'm not mistaken.

hossa plays hard on both sides of the ice. if you have 35 pts and are only a plus 2, that's disgraceful!

in closing, hossa kicks ass and i would like him to get the winner and the insurance goal, and smile with the cup as all of the pens fans boo him. i want to see crosby and malkin crying again, just like last year infront of the home crowd. just hossa wont be sitting on the boards thinking, man, i wish i was a wing.....

hossa has 15 pts and is +6

malkin has 35 pts and is +2

knock the +/- all you want, but it can be a defining statistic. and you don't get marked with a - when you're in the box, or that's what malkin would be, especially after last game where malkin was in the box for 2 pp goals by the wings if i'm not mistaken.

hossa plays hard on both sides of the ice. if you have 35 pts and are only a plus 2, that's disgraceful!

in closing, hossa kicks ass and i would like him to get the winner and the insurance goal, and smile with the cup as all of the pens fans boo him. i want to see crosby and malkin crying again, just like last year infront of the home crowd. just hossa wont be sitting on the boards thinking, man, i wish i was a wing.....

Yes. This.

Guest DetroitBoy313
IY WOULD BE FITTING SEEING AS HE DIDNT GET YOU GUYS THERE HES A TRADER LOL

TRAITOR not TRADER.

I think Hossa must score in game6 just to feel like he really was a big part of the finals and a potential championship to be honest.

Give us a break! Pavel didn't scre yesterday, yet when the Wings hoist the Cup he won't feel any different. Hossa is MUCH more than a scorer, beautiful assist on Fil's goal, one of the BEST back checkers, and he is making things happen by just being a threat! If the Penguins didn't feel like he was a threat, they'd let him go, and then guess what? Hossa needs 6 eyes on him all the time, doesn't matter if he scores, he gets assists in more ways than one, some with hard checks that result in getting no points on the goal, but he created the turnover, outhussled the player. Please, the one who needs to score to feel he was a part of this is Holmstrom, and oh yeah, Hudler :puke:

TRAITOR not TRADER.

he's a TRADER too! He TRADED himself to a Winning frachise that will have a ligit chance EVERY year. He will get his Cup this year, but even if he didn't, he'll have more and better chances on Detroit than in the Pitt. If Hossa signs this rumored 7 year deal, guarantee he wins more Cups than crybaby...

If the Wings do win, my bet would be that the Cup clincher comes from Sammy. He's got a tendency to score freak key goals and is about due to miss the goalie's chest again.

I've been waiting and waiting for Hossa to get a huge goal or two in this series, so yes this would be awesome and oh so fitting! I think we would hear a shower of boos with one goal, but with two, I think it would be more quiet than a monastery on Good Friday! I would love it!

And Hossa81 your sig is awesome! I was looking at it for a couple of minutes trying to see everything and my husband was like "what are you staring at?" I showed him, then he was staring at it! :lol:

I was just thinking about this, but wouldn't it be nice if Hoss scores the game 6 winning goal? That would be a fitting ending to his Stanley Cup run.

That would make my year! Along with Z and Pav getting the assists!

I was just thinking about this, but wouldn't it be nice if Hoss scores the game 6 winning goal? That would be a fitting ending to his Stanley Cup run.

That would be awesome, especially if it happened at Mellonhead Arena, in overtime.

More like Hossa scoring the empty net goal to seal the deal. That is, if he can beat Zetterberg to it.

I swear, with the injuries to Nick and Pav it's incredibly amazing that they're one game away from a cup.

Your trolling is more amusing due to your massive fail on spelling traitor. If he was a trader, he would be working in New York on Wall Street not rocking the Winged Wheel

LOL the really funny part is...he STILL doesnt get it!!! hahahaha

Go Wings

I hope that is the case, or that Hossa at least gets a goal or two in the game. I've been a huge Hossa fan since Ottawa days, last year though I refused to support him for obvious reasons. I wanna see Hossa hold up that cup just as I wanted to see Yzerman hoist it up in 97. If Hossa wins the cup and the wings can't or choose not to resign him for whatever reasons, it will be okay cuz we can say he won his cup with the Wings. Its always cool when a hockey player chooses Detroit for a chance to win.

Edited by Jericho613