• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
notapensfaninpgh

What I heard from Pens fans...

Rate this topic

Before... Pavel D coming back is nothing but a side show and he will be as effective as Godard... Detroit is to old and they are tired now.... Ozzie has been solved so Pens in a blowout... Zetts is the only decent player on the team... Lidstrom will retire after being lit up by Crosby and Malkin all night tonight.... Franzen should be called the Jackass instead of the mule..

During... Here we go Pens dominating the 1st pd... Ozzie making lucky saves as always... Fleury lets in his only soft goal tonight... 2nd period was all about the refs calling the Pens for everything and Det gets away with murder... The Pens cant beat the refs and the Wings.... The crowd is classless for chanting Fleury and saying Crosby sucks... We need Cooke to go Hollweg on Pavel D's foot and someone just needs to run Ozzie so he's out for the series without those 2 the Pens win it in 7 easily... 3rd period.. We need to just run everyone; spears, fights, slashes, boarding, interference... whatever it takes to hurt their top players since the game is out of reach...

After.... the realists: We got smoked by a rejuvanated Wings team.... the majority: Bettman wants his fav team to win it seems... Thats was a great loss by the Pens so now they will come out on fire for games 6 annd 7... We lost because the game was on NBC... We lost because the big screen wasnt outside Mellon Arena... The refs screwed us... Crosby and Malkin were interfered with all game... Ozzie is the luckiest goalie in NHL history... My personal fave, If Fleury makes that save on the first goal Pens win this one 4-0 easily.. The boards favor the Wings...

My take on the game.... Pens did come out playing good... MAF let them down with his usual soft goal.. Pavel D played inspired hockey both on O and D.. When the Pens got down by a few goals in the 2nd they played like a bunch of spoiled rich brats with all their slashing, elbowing, and in general unsportsmanlike rough play.... Orpik.... oh Orpik... Everyone in Pgh says he is Jack Lambert on skates but in reality he hits when it doesnt matter and cannot play D to save his life...

Before... Pavel D coming back is nothing but a side show and he will be as effective as Godard... Detroit is to old and they are tired now.... Ozzie has been solved so Pens in a blowout... Zetts is the only decent player on the team... Lidstrom will retire after being lit up by Crosby and Malkin all night tonight.... Franzen should be called the Jackass instead of the mule..

During... Here we go Pens dominating the 1st pd... Ozzie making lucky saves as always... Fleury lets in his only soft goal tonight... 2nd period was all about the refs calling the Pens for everything and Det gets away with murder... The Pens cant beat the refs and the Wings.... The crowd is classless for chanting Fleury and saying Crosby sucks... We need Cooke to go Hollweg on Pavel D's foot and someone just needs to run Ozzie so he's out for the series without those 2 the Pens win it in 7 easily... 3rd period.. We need to just run everyone; spears, fights, slashes, boarding, interference... whatever it takes to hurt their top players since the game is out of reach...

After.... the realists: We got smoked by a rejuvanated Wings team.... the majority: Bettman wants his fav team to win it seems... Thats was a great loss by the Pens so now they will come out on fire for games 6 annd 7... We lost because the game was on NBC... We lost because the big screen wasnt outside Mellon Arena... The refs screwed us... Crosby and Malkin were interfered with all game... Ozzie is the luckiest goalie in NHL history... My personal fave, If Fleury makes that save on the first goal Pens win this one 4-0 easily.. The boards favor the Wings...

My take on the game.... Pens did come out playing good... MAF let them down with his usual soft goal.. Pavel D played inspired hockey both on O and D.. When the Pens got down by a few goals in the 2nd they played like a bunch of spoiled rich brats with all their slashing, elbowing, and in general unsportsmanlike rough play.... Orpik.... oh Orpik... Everyone in Pgh says he is Jack Lambert on skates but in reality he hits when it doesnt matter and cannot play D to save his life...

Orpik and Gill are 2 giant turnstyles who should be starring as elmo and big bird on Sesame Street on ice. Can you believe Pittsburgh gave up a second round pick in 2008 for him and a 5th round in 2009. Wtf was Shero smoking to make that deal. He must be buying Salvia plants on wholesale. NHL 2008 wouldn't even make that trade.

Edited by RainingBlood

I honestly have a hard time seeing how Pittsburgh fans can think the NHL likes the Wings. Are they not seeing the same commercials the rest of us are? Do they have special Wings only ads that just run in Pittsburgh in order to piss them off?

I honestly have a hard time seeing how Pittsburgh fans can think the NHL likes the Wings. Are they not seeing the same commercials the rest of us are? Do they have special Wings only ads that just run in Pittsburgh in order to piss them off?

Did you see the NHL Network during the playoffs everything Penguins and Crosby. The new secret commercial coming up is Crosby spooning Lemieux

honestly outside of the kunitz goalie interference most of the penalties against the pens were fair and both teams got away with some stuff but thats become the norm now

The crowd is classless for chanting Fleury and saying Crosby sucks... We need Cooke to go Hollweg on Pavel D's foot and someone just needs to run Ozzie so he's out for the series without those 2 the Pens win it in 7 easily...

My god, the contradiction in those two sentences alone are enough for my brain to break. :blink:

Thay gave Orpik close to 4 million a years because of his "shift" against the Wings last year when he hit like 4 players!!! Damn I want that opportunity!!!

Thats fine but look at his plus minus in last years playoffs in 20 games played he was a +2 lol and in 22 games this year he is a +4. Orpik last year in 20 games played a -3 this year in 22 games played is a -1. Ill take Paul Coffey and Larry Murphy now at their age over Orpik and Gill anyday of the week

Edited by RainingBlood

:lol:

After.... the realists: We got smoked by a rejuvanated Pens team.... the majority: Bettman wants his fav team to win it seems... Thats was a great loss by the Wings so now there will be no hope for them to get back into the series... We lost because the game was on NBC... We lost because the big screen wasnt on at the Joe... The refs screwed us... Zetterberg and Dats were interfered with all game... Fleury is the luckiest goalie in NHL history... My personal fave, If Ozzie makes that save on the first goal Wings win this one 4-0 easily..

I fixed your post to reflect what Wings players were saying after games 3 and 4.

Sound familiar? :D