• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
pockets

What if ....

Rate this topic

lets say malkin gets another instigator at the end of the game against franzen i think the only reason malkin got stopped was the ref pulling him away does Colin (sp?) rescind another suspension especially considering the fact he elbowed fanzen earlier and the pens were attempting to goon it up

i say he would have they'd would have found a new reason not to follow through

its recinded no doubt. did you happen to catch Colin's bosses face in the stands witnessing their crushing. NO WAY betty allows for geno to miss what could be the final game

lets say malkin gets another instigator at the end of the game against franzen i think the only reason malkin got stopped was the ref pulling him away does Colin (sp?) rescind another suspension especially considering the fact he elbowed fanzen earlier and the pens were attempting to goon it up

i say he would have they'd would have found a new reason not to follow through

Why are we even debating something that never happened? There was no instigator penalty. Therefore, we don't know what would have happened.

If it makes you feel better....

I will tell you that the NHL would not have followed through if Malkin took out a gun and shot (insert Wings player here).

i saw him i was like OMFG he actually looks depressed.........quick get him some zoloft or prozac or maybe another date with Sid im pretty sure hed like the last the best

Why are we even debating something that never happened? There was no instigator penalty. Therefore, we don't know what would have happened.

If it makes you feel better....

I will tell you that the NHL would not have followed through if Malkin took out a gun and shot (insert Wings player here).

its just speculation thats all

I think we're learning something about Malkin, Crosby and the rest of the Pens gang. They're bi-polar. No one likes losing, but you did NOT see ANY Wing doing ANYTHING like this during or after game 4.

Maturity is a b**ch and if we win this series, this is going to be a big focus. Before this game, I verbally stated that I would LOVE to have Malkin on our squad, because he is sooo good. I hereby rescind that statement. If he really grows up into a better, more mentally sound player I may once again reverse my decision. However, until then, if you want to act like a spoiled brat, stay away from my PROFESSIONAL team of MEN.

I agree...maturity is a prerequisite for being a Red Wing.

I also agree, that's one thing I love about the Wings. I'm 100% fine with the Pens and Crosby/Malkin being the poster children, because at the end of the day they don't have the same class that the humble Wings do, and I'd rather be rooting for a team with class and no spotlight.

Now I don't follow the entire league and other teams as much as some do, but to me it seems like a team's work ethic can really transform a player. Take Jokinen for instance, I had looked up to him for what little I saw him play before he went to the Flames, but then I saw him in a few Flames games and he fit right in with them, looking like a goon. The Wings seem to both bring in and cultivate well-rounded respectable players.