• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
tdinc

Hossa Mojo for game 6

Rate this topic

With Hossa playing hard, but not being able to catch that break to drop it in the net. I truly feel its fate for him to unleash his fury on the Pens in their house, and lift the Cup in the face of The Pens. Like a powder keg ready to explode.

I wish him all the luck for this to happen. It would truly be an amazing sight to have the Captain hand the Cup to him.

GO WINGS!!!!!

GO HOSSA!!!!!!! :clap:

Guest DetroitBoy313

Man as much as I want to see Hossa lift the cup,I just f***in' wish it would of been last night.I really hate winning the cup on the road but you can't be picky about winning the cup I guess.And who know maybe there will be a game 7............ :unsure:

Hey, the Pasha mojo worked - so why won't this one?

I'd love to see Marian lift the Cup and skate around the Igloo with it. How deliciously nice that would be.

GO GET 'EM BOYS!

Man as much as I want to see Hossa lift the cup,I just f***in' wish it would of been last night.I really hate winning the cup on the road but you can't be picky about winning the cup I guess.And who know maybe there will be a game 7............ :unsure:

Considering that they are the first team to get past the first round in some years it's amazing enough that they're back in the finals with a good chance to win another cup.

All the talk of Hossa leaving last years beaten finalist to join the Wings, only for the roles to be reversed this year and leave him as a bridesmaid again. With him struggling to score

against his old team mates and such, makes me think fete will play a part in all this.

Hoss gets his goal against the Pens in the Mellon in OT!!

Game winner and Cup winner in one swift wrist shot.

Now that would be the fairytale ending.

All the talk of Hossa leaving last years beaten finalist to join the Wings, only for the roles to be reversed this year and leave him as a bridesmaid again. With him struggling to score

against his old team mates and such, makes me think fate will play a part in all this.

Hoss gets his goal against the Pens in the Mellon in OT!!

Game winner and Cup winner in one swift wrist shot.

Now that would be the fairytale ending.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: