• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redwingsfreak42

"Crosby Sucks" chant!

Rate this topic

Hahahaha Well guess what they have now and they are the Pittsburgh Penguins of 2009. They are the only team in NHL history to win a Stanley Cup when trailing in two playoff series 2-0 like they did in both the Caps and Wings series. Seeing the Wings players faces after the Penguins won on Friday night knowing how they gagged it on their own ice was just absolutely ******* beautiful...Especially seeing Kronwall having his head hung about as low as you could get it...

There is a thing called winning with class.

Apparently you don't understand the concept.

I have never, nor will I ever understand, why anyone would come here just to threads***. We have great fans that don't root for the Wings, who are respectful, don't troll and know how to have discourse without coming off like an ass, and then we have people like 87to71 who clearly don't, and thus make those people look bad.

To those wonderful non-Wings fans I just talked about.......I'm sorry you have to put up with people like that ruining your reputation.

Penguins will be filing bankruptcy in the next 5 years and everything else will be forgotten.

Crosby will go to the Panthers. Malkin to Oilers.

Penguins just signed a new lease to keep the franchise in Pittsburgh moron and are getting a new arena so they arent going anywhere. Typical retarded statement from a pissed off fan who is bitter after running his mouth here about how the Wings had this series in the bag in 5 games like you were doing for weeks on here Snazzy. Hey Snazzy tell me again about how the BlackHawks and Ducks are more resilient then the Penguins and how they would have beat the Penguins and how the Wings were going to win it in 5 on home-ice???

There is a thing called winning with class.

Apparently you don't understand the concept.

Neither do the Detroit fans apparently since they booed pretty much the entire Cup presentation until they gave the Cup to Lemieux. It's just funny how Wings fans continually bitched last year about the Pens fans booing them when they won the Cup last year in Pittsburgh and then the Wings fans turning right back around and doing the exact samething..

I have never, nor will I ever understand, why anyone would come here just to threads***. We have great fans that don't root for the Wings, who are respectful, don't troll and know how to have discourse without coming off like an ass, and then we have people like 87to71 who clearly don't, and thus make those people look bad.

To those wonderful non-Wings fans I just talked about.......I'm sorry you have to put up with people like that ruining your reputation.

87to71 is also the guy who was whining about Hossa's "slash" to Dupuis, even after it was revealed that Hossa didn't slash him. I won't hold it against the Penguin fanbase just because 87to71 is a complete moron.

Neither do the Detroit fans apparently since they booed pretty much the entire Cup presentation until they gave the Cup to Lemieux. It's just funny how Wings fans continually bitched last year about the Pens fans booing them when they won the Cup last year in Pittsburgh and then the Wings fans turning right back around and doing the exact samething..

The Wings fans booing whoever has nothing to do with what you said.

Why you bring it up is beyond me.

87to71 is also the guy who was whining about Hossa's "slash" to Dupuis, even after it was revealed that Hossa didn't slash him. I won't hold it against the Penguin fanbase just because 87to71 is a complete moron.

Hossa who is that?? Did he even play in this series??...How many goals did he score again in this series?? Oh that's right he had awesome game 4's against the Ducks,Jackets,and Hawks I forgot...wowwwwwwwwww!!!

Hossa who is that?? Did he even play in this series??...How many goals did he score again in this series?? Oh that's right he had awesome game 4's against the Ducks,Jackets,and Hawks I forgot...wowwwwwwwwww!!!

You stay classy.

Me complaining about the Hossa slash to Dupuis is no dumber then Snazzy talking about the Penguins going bankrupt in 5 years which is an absolutely ridiculous statement and has nothing to do with anything in this series...

lmao, all this over the sport we love.

I'm a diehard Wings fan just like the rest of the folks here, but who gives a s*** - we lost. Nothing you can do about it. All the talking and yapping won't change anything. It's rough to see, but Pittsburgh was the exact same way last year. There is always the future, the Wings never really disappear. I'm proud of the Penguins.

Rofl at Hossa though for sure.

Edited by Christ0pherXx

Well, I guess I take back what I said about you too. Now skip on over to your own board and ego stoke yourself.

By the way, most of us booed Bettman and not the Pens. So, when your hockey baby was too busy to shake hands, most of us chose to stay and watch the cup presentation, because that is what hockey is all about, The cup.

Wings are a great organization and will continue to be among the elite for a long time. Enjoy your cup, but enjoy it over there with your bandwagon fans.

Me complaining about the Hossa slash to Dupuis is no dumber then Snazzy talking about the Penguins going bankrupt in 5 years which is an absolutely ridiculous statement and has nothing to do with anything in this series...

You don't get a pass to say something stupid because someone else said sometihng stupid.

Hahahaha Well guess what they have now and they are the Pittsburgh Penguins of 2009. They are the only team in NHL history to win a Stanley Cup when trailing in two playoff series 2-0 like they did in both the Caps and Wings series. Seeing the Wings players faces after the Penguins won on Friday night knowing how they gagged it on their own ice was just absolutely ******* beautiful...Especially seeing Kronwall having his head hung about as low as you could get it...

Go back to your Penguins board you ******* troll. You are disgracing your team.

Go back to your Penguins board you ******* troll. You are disgracing your team.

Where is that Detroit Parade thread again that was made last week?? I remember how people were saying when the parade was going to be last Tuesday when it was 2-0 and how the Wings would win this series in 5. So you can bet your ass that Im going to come on here and stick it to the people that said that. If you dont wanna hear about it dont make a thread about a parade taking place until the ******* series is over with. Funny I dont see it that thread of when the parade is. I been looking for it all day and cant come across it...

Where is that Detroit Parade thread again that was made last week?? I remember how people were saying when the parade was going to be last Tuesday when it was 2-0 and how the Wings would win this series in 5. So you can bet your ass that Im going to come on here and stick it to the people that said that. If you dont wanna hear about it dont make a thread about a parade taking place until the ******* series is over with. Funny I dont see it that thread of when the parade is. I been looking for it all day and cant come across it...

congrats on your win. your team had tons more heart than the red wings who basically thought they had the cup in the bag. even samuellson said the wings didn't see this coming.

you have every right to rub it in to those fans who were obnoxious, and there are many of them in "hockey" town ( a name they gave themselves even though toronto, montreal are more deserving).

Just because something that was posted that you didn't like, doesn't give you the excuse to troll. If you're like this when your team wins, I don't even want to imagine how much of a douchebag you would be in defeat.

congrats on your win. your team had tons more heart than the red wings who basically thought they had the cup in the bag. even samuellson said the wings didn't see this coming.

you have every right to rub it in to those fans who were obnoxious, and there are many of them in "hockey" town ( a name they gave themselves even though toronto, montreal are more deserving).

That 5-0 ass kicking a week ago yesterday I believe was the best thing that could have happened to the Penguins. I say that because it got the Pens more focused and gave the Red Wings even though they will never come out and admit a false sense of security. You cant tell me that the Wings got Datsyuk back in Game 5 and blew the Pens out in Detroit that they didnt let the thought creep in their heads that this series is over and that the Pens had no chance of winning 2 in a row especially a game 7 in Detroit. If anything like I said it made the Pens more focused especially Fleury, and it made the Wings I think a little bit complacent...

In the end, the Wings have nobody to blame but themselves. Even fans came on here and thought with the combination of Datsyuk back in the lineup and there being 2 3 day layoffs in between games 6 and 7 that there was no ******* way the Wings would lose 2 games. Well guess what they thought wrong. And a lot of the Wings fans on this board underestimated the character and the heart of this Penguins team.

Edited by 87to71

hahahha.... "How will Pittsburgh beat the Red Wings? They have the same team as last year, and now they have pittsburghs best player...Marian Hossa." HAHAHA. For all of you bandwagonass red wing fans... you guys don't know hockey and it's a joke to listen to you crybabies ***** about the refs. LOL. It's pathetic. The majority of you guys are pathetic too. Dude refs screwed us waaaaa waaaaaaaa waaaaaa. Dude Crosby didnt shake hands. hahahaha even the players on your team are a ******* joke. Fact is pens are a better team and please believe when you idiots make those dumbass commments about how Pens are a joke...us Pens fans are gunna bust you up. You're morons and it's pathetic. As for filing bankruptcy...do you detroit dumbasses even realize the state of the economy in detroit? or aRE YOu guys too ******* stupid to understand it? Pittsburgh will be a cup contender as long as Crosby/Malkin are on the same team. We will win back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back cups in the next few years. Hopefully they are all against you cry babies. Quit calling Sidney Crosby a cry baby... you guys are the biggest ******* i've ever come accross.

That 5-0 ass kicking a week ago yesterday I believe was the best thing that could have happened to the Penguins. I say that because it got the Pens more focused and gave the Red Wings even though they will never come out and admit a false sense of security. You cant tell me that the Wings got Datsyuk back in Game 5 and blew the Pens out in Detroit that they didnt let the thought creep in their heads that this series is over and that the Pens had no chance of winning 2 in a row especially a game 7 in Detroit. If anything like I said it made the Pens more focused especially Fleury, and it made the Wings I think a little bit complacent...

i was actually hoping that the pens and ducks could strike a deal where we "lend" you scott niedermayer and pronger for the series but i guess you didn't need them lol.

detroit is kind of an old team. Lidstrom is 39 and Draper, Maltby, Osgood, Chelios and McCarty are old. They have to find a way to replace Lidstrom to maintain their dominance. I don't think they ever will. THere are only a handful of elite defensemen like him around. This is the beginning of the red wings demise.

Edited by scottyniedermayer

Someone get a can of Raid out, we're being infested.

What's the matter never thought the almighty Wings could lose two games in a row and lose a game 7 at home like I just mentioned above?? Like I said the Pens losing Game 5 5-0 was the best thing that could have happened to them. It got them refocused on the task at hand and I really believe it gave the Wings a false sense of comfort level thinking that there was no way they could lose 2 games in a row let alone a game 7 at home. Like the Wings players did and a lot of Wings fans on this board did as well they overlooked and underestimated the heart,determination and character of this Pens team and just how bad they wanted to stick it to Detroit for last season...