• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redwingsfreak42

"Crosby Sucks" chant!

Rate this topic

Crosby sucks is a lot easier than saying....

Crosby is a punk ass 2nd grader who whines like a mother ******* *****!

Edited by OsGOD

Crosby sucks is a lot easier than saying....

Crosby is a punk ass 2nd grader who whines like a mother ******* *****!

LOL ... I think it is worth a try. One thing I love about Wings Fans is the cleverness of the chants. I was a little disappointed to hear the Joe fans resort to such a mediocre chant.

Oh jeeze gtfo. Not directed to anyone in particular but.....

This "Classy" thing has gone too far.

I agree that a certain level of class is expected of a stanley cup team and it's fans. But chanting boos at the opposite team has been happening since long before any of us were born. It's a part of the sport. I promise 90% of the fans chanting Crosby sucks don't actually believe that he sucks. Part of home ice advantage is the ability to cheer your team on, and get into the heads of the opposition.

It's part of the game. It has always been a part of the game.

A "Crosby Sucks" or a Hossa Boo from the other side isn't classless. It's hockey.

Some of you need to get off your high horse. This isn't golf. It isn't synchronized swimming. It's hockey.

"Cheers and Jeers" is the proper term for it, and it has been a part of hockey since the begining of time.

Edited by truebladearmy

no one can call truth classless.

Crosby does not suck as a player, he is way above being average.

But he sucks, and sucks big time, as a captain, 'a great leader' or whatever color Batman paint him.

And he has to know that, he has to be told that one way or another or both :) JLA crowd just did that.

Edited by ami

Doesn't this board get its collective panties in a bunch when the Nashville or Chicago fans chant that a Detroit player sucks? Strange I haven't seen such outrage about the classless "Crosby sucks" chant...

I loved it...absolutely loved it. Good to see some life at The Joe. Maybe the tea-and-crumpets crowd skipped out on Cup tickets.

Didn't it come AFTER Crosby took the penalty for slashing Zetterberg? That's how I remember it. That's why I had no problem with it. Normally I do, but if you take a slash like that, and it wasn't even like a battle for the puck or anything, then sorry, you get the chant.

I know it's not the Crosby sucks chant, but I was wondering if anyone had video of the last couple minutes of the game. It was awesome hearing the crowd sing along as loud as they were...I can just imagine how loud it was in the building.

I know it's not the Crosby sucks chant, but I was wondering if anyone had video of the last couple minutes of the game. It was awesome hearing the crowd sing along as loud as they were...I can just imagine how loud it was in the building.

It was freakishly loud.

As for the Crosby chant, he got a double-dose of that. The other one came moments after the 2nd period ended and Crosby slowly skated to the middle of the ice and chatted up one of the referees for an extended period of time. The crowd instantly got on him again with an extended thunderous "CROS-BY SUCKS!" chant a second time.

There was a "MALK-IN SUCKS!" chant after the hit on Franzen, but it probably wasn't as clear on TV. As I mentoned in the GDT, Malkin's parents were sitting down a few rows in front of us -- it was hilarious.

Be careful with that "CROS-BY SUCKS!" chant -- if old man Malkin sees you, he's likely to flip you the bird. :lol:

I know! I want someone to makes that an audio file!!!!

i know its a long shot but does anyone know how to or if theres a way to convert these to a ring tone for an iphone??

great work on this by the way.

It's very easy. www.Myxer.com, creat an account for free, and one the main page all you do after you're logged in is upload the audio file, set the parameters and check the iphone box and viola!

The chant started in my section (213) before the game. There was a guy with a "Crosby Sucks!" sign, and he was pumping it up and down as he went to his seat before the 1st period. We started the chant then, and it got picked up later a couple of times. Also, "Malkin Sucks" whenever he was penalized.

Not sure if someone posted it earlier in this thread, don't feel like looking over all 4 pages, but I found it a different thread.

Youtube video of "Crosby sucks" chant from Game 5:

Hehehe love it! I was so pumped when I heard it!

I loved near the end of the game when K.I.S.S came on and the song got stopped due to the puck drop and the fans loud as can be were all "I WANNA ROCK AND ROLL ALLL NIGHT AND PARTY EVERDAYYYY" TIMES TWO. haha

Hehehe love it! I was so pumped when I heard it!

I loved near the end of the game when K.I.S.S came on and the song got stopped due to the puck drop and the fans loud as can be were all "I WANNA ROCK AND ROLL ALLL NIGHT AND PARTY EVERDAYYYY" TIMES TWO. haha

This is what i want as my ringtone, two seconds leading up to the song being cut off all the way to when they finish

People need to get over that people are going to yell that Detroit sucks or Crosby sucks or *insert player's name here sucks*. I personally don't care one way or another about Crosby in the grand scheme of things and I think people in here are beyond obsessed with him at times when it isn't necessary or when Detroit is even close to playing Pittsburgh in a series or regular season game, but fans can easily act like bigger dips**ts and say much, much worse than somebody stinking up the joint. This is rated-G material.