• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mru22

NBA Sucks

Rate this topic

The Pacers last season really got me back to the NBA. I'd given up on it after Magic and Bird left, but thre Pacers brought me back. Their games are exciting, even when they don't win, and the Canseco Fieldhouse atmosphere is phenomenal. It's just so fun to attend games there.

Oh and the NBA should be on Versus. It'd be another blow to the four-letter network, and give Versus more clout.

The Pacers last season really got me back to the NBA. I'd given up on it after Magic and Bird left, but thre Pacers brought me back. Their games are exciting, even when they don't win, and the Canseco Fieldhouse atmosphere is phenomenal. It's just so fun to attend games there.

Oh and the NBA should be on Versus. It'd be another blow to the four-letter network, and give Versus more clout.

ESPN will never let the NBA go. NBA has too many fans despite the title of this thread.

My only problem with the NBA is the lack talent. Well I should say the lack of team play. Seems like Every team has to have a superstar on the team to score 30-40 points. I miss the good ole days when games averaged 120 points and the image factor didnt play into the actual sport...