• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jaymz99

Heads Up - NO JOE VISION TOMORROW!

Rate this topic

Just got word from my rep that there will be no Joe Vision due to what he thinks is NBC and the rights to showing it. He said they do not want it shown due to the NBA Finals already taking viewers from them. Something to due with home viewers. NBC is becoming an issue.

Just got word from my rep that there will be no Joe Vision due to what he thinks is NBC and the rights to showing it. He said they do not want it shown due to the NBA Finals already taking viewers from them. Something to due with home viewers. NBC is becoming an issue.

they already said... cbc

Yeah, the TV coverage would be on CBC, not NBC.

I just got off the phone. No Joe Vision. No deal with CBC. Unofficial viewing party is at Hockeytown Cafe. Other season ticket holders, please confirm with your reps to make sure word gets out. Just trying to save a lot of people time tomorrow. :)

I just got off the phone. No Joe Vision. No deal with CBC. Unofficial viewing party is at Hockeytown Cafe. Other season ticket holders, please confirm with your reps to make sure word gets out. Just trying to save a lot of people time tomorrow. :)

thanks a lot for the heads up... we won't kill the messenger

i hope McGuire and Eddie O' choke on Crosbys cock for this!

Yeah I just talked to my rep as well, and personally this sucks what NBC is doing. I am going to go to my favorite watering hole and watch it there.

So if we all do that we can protest NBC as well as putting a little bit of money back into the southeast Michigan economy. :)

Edited by 13Wings40

Make your voice heard:

NBC comment line 212-664-2333

NBC: 1-818-840-4444

Jeff Zucker 212-664-4444

jeff.zucker@nbcuni.com

President NBC Entertainment

c/o NBC-TV

3000 West Alameda Ave.

Burbank., CA 91523

Dick Ebersol

212-664-2014

dick.ebersol@nbcuni.com

Ken Schanzer

212-664-2014

ken.schanzer@nbcuni.com

It can't hurt to have your voice heard.

left a "polite" message to everyone on there.

i suggest every (even if you don't have a box) to boycott that stupid stupid celebrity show tonight

Why is it they can broadcast it outside the igloo, but we can't do it in the joe? Is it because we charge $5 per seat?

that was versus... this is NBC

Why is it they can broadcast it outside the igloo, but we can't do it in the joe? Is it because we charge $5 per seat?

Weren't the first couple of games on Versus? If so, that may be why.

I say with call NBC bitching if the screen is going outside of Mellon arena tuesday.

i already left them a message and emails saying the Nothing But Crosby network better as hell NOT have a screen outside

That is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. We ALWAYS had joe vision and if they even dare to show it outside the arena in pitts I swear I will NEVER watch NBC again. Who gives them the right to do that? Joe Vision is a tradition...the boys can't win if I'm not at Joe Vision they never have. Ugh!

Guess I'll be listening to it on the Radio 97.1 I'll rather not see the boys then give NBC the pleasure to be able to use me as a count.

i already left them a message and emails saying the Nothing But Crosby network better as hell NOT have a screen outside

As of now, there will be no screen outside the Mellon. However, hockeybuzz.com says that NBC is reconsidering for Pittsburgh due to emails they've received.. and also a little bribing, offering free advertising on the website.

Here's the link.

Edited by Ms_Hockey

This is bulls***, they did joe vision last year, NBC is screwing us as well as other fans. The money goes to charity too. Guess watch the game at the bar.

Edited by asmith18

Instead of emailing saying the Pens shouldn't have a screen outside complain about NBC saying no to Joe Vision. If they feel the anger from not just Pens fans and Wings fans then they might (very slim chance) allow both.

The thing is not everyone can afford to go to the bar and spend money there. That's the good thing about Joe Vision you pay the $5 and that's all you spend that nite.

Someone should call up pittsburgh and ask if they are gonna have the screen outside.

Why is everyone turning this into a Pitt v Detroit thing. NBC has said they won't be doing it at either location, as of now at least. Email and call if we want this to change.