• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Psychlone

Which would you rather see?

Rate this topic

If the question is hypothetical in that either way they win, then I'd prefer a win at home in game 7, but if your question really means, "would you prefer they lose tomorrow night so they could win at home in game 7?" then no way.

QFT.

It's always nice to win it in front of the home fans, but not at the expense of chancing losing the Cup all together.

Would you want the wings to lose game six of the SCF? From how we played last game at home we blew them out, i bet we could blow them out again in game 7 because its at home..yes i would want them to finish off the series tomorow, but wouldnt it be 100 times better if they won it at home for once.

Even after 4 lines of blow, .5 grams of heroine, 1/16 of marijuana, and a 12 pack of Natural Ice, I still wouldn't EVER want the Wings to lose. I want them to win EVERY game and WIN BIG. Pulling for them to throw a game at any time is something Bettman would do.

Seeing them win on home ice is nice and all but the deflation at Mellon Arena would be palpable. Watching the arena fall apart while Hossa skated around with it above his head would be the bees knees.

what a weird question on a wings board...

its like asking at a hospital: would rather have HIV or not?

Edited by OsGOD

Anyone who would want to lose the game tomorrow night has not been introduced to the Hockey Gods. If you piss them off their vengeance is swift and painful. We lose tomorrow night due to the team throwing the game and we can expect to have a lot of tears in the Joe in game 7 as Cid carries the cup around the rink.

I want a home cup as much as anyone, but I do not want a home loss that much more.

Would you want the wings to lose game six of the SCF? From how we played last game at home we blew them out, i bet we could blow them out again in game 7 because its at home..yes i would want them to finish off the series tomorow, but wouldnt it be 100 times better if they won it at home for once.

Dumbest thing i've ever read. You realize taht that would be GAME 7 of the stanley cup finals. there are no blow outs in game 7 of the finals, that's ridiculous. Both teams would be playing harder than ever. my dad always use to say to me, "play like it's game 7 of the scf"

Truthfully, I just want this over with..but I would like to see Detroit win at home, due to all the crap we have had! This will give Detroiters at least one day of a good time....plus the parade would be on a Monday, since I dont work Mondays, I would be able to go...But if the Wings win tomorrow, I wont complain I will still find a way to go downtown to find some party some where.