• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Psychlone

Which would you rather see?

Rate this topic

I am still holding out hope for a miracle Pens win but assuming this doesn't happen what would you rather see? The Wings win Game 6 on Pittsburgh ice or taking their chances in a Game 7?

Edited by Psychlone

i would rather see all the execs at NBC burn in hell... and us win the cup in 6 as well as mcguire and enzo crying on national tv

Really wanted to see them win it at home, for the screaming crowds and whatnot. But after this BS of a playoff run, with the NHL falling to shambles and the Pens being the Pens, it would be sweet to win it in the Pens house again and embarass the league.

The Pens have won twice, yes? So then we can say we have matched their Cup wins just in their own barn alone.

order of the cup

Betty to Lidstrom to Hossa to Conklin to the rest of the wings

Betts to Lidstrom to Zetterberg then to Hossa and then to Ozzie, or switch the last two.

Win in game 6, I couldn't do a game 7, I would probably die.

If the question is hypothetical in that either way they win, then I'd prefer a win at home in game 7, but if your question really means, "would you prefer they lose tomorrow night so they could win at home in game 7?" then no way.

Betts to Lidstrom to Zetterberg then to Hossa and then to Ozzie, or switch the last two.

Win in game 6, I couldn't do a game 7, I would probably die.

i only want the lids, hossa, conk order in pittsburgh to really f*** with the fans

if in detroit it would be Lids, Zeta or Osgood, then the rest of the wings and then Hossa near the end

Let me put this in my own words here. If someone said to me that they could grant me this wish and gave me the option of the Detroit Red Wings winning the Stanley Cup in Pittsburgh in Game 6 but it would go into 4 OT's and the Wings would Win 4-3 OR Wings Win Game 7 by the score of 10-0 I would take the Game 6 Victory in 4 OT's and deal with beeing emotionally drained and my heart beating out of my chest and missing an extra 4 or 5 hours of quality sleep I would take The Game 6 Victory simply because I just want this to be over. Let's Go Detroit Red Wings!!!!

If the question is hypothetical in that either way they win, then I'd prefer a win at home in game 7, but if your question really means, "would you prefer they lose tomorrow night so they could win at home in game 7?" then no way.

This.

The ONLY reason i would want a game 7 is so that I can go and hold up my sign that has a picture of an octopuss with the no smoking circle thing on it that says "Bettman doesn't like the Puss!"

The ONLY reason i would want a game 7 is so that I can go and hold up my sign that has a picture of an octopuss with the no smoking circle thing on it that says "Bettman doesn't like the Puss!"

Win in Game 6. No question.

The satisfaction of seeing Hossa skate around with the Cup at the Igloo would make me smile.

Agreed 100%. i want to watch hossa skate around the igloo with the cup. it may be sadistic on my part a little, but i want pens fans to have to witness it in their building because of their classlessness and the fact that their team is no better than they are. after game 5, i want to see this end very quickly in pittsburgh.

win it in 6...GO WINGS!

It would be sweet to win it at home, but I don't want a Game 7. Knowing that the entire season can come down to a lucky bounce or a bad call would be too much for my nerves to handle.

I definitely hope they close it out tomorrow.

i only want the lids, hossa, conk order in pittsburgh to really f*** with the fans

I agree...get all the booing and whining out of the way...then they can just go the hell home.

I'm gonna get an iTunes playlist ready with some victory songs...cuz the silence of winning it on the road can be a bit lame...