• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ClassyPensFan

Red Wings Limo in Pittsburgh

Rate this topic

I can't begin to tell you how many times I've seen that limo drive by while I was at Hockeytown Cafe or going to the game.

Love that car.

Yeah it is a sweet ride.

There's a NSFW (Language) video that some Pitts douchebags took touting that they are "Pee Town!" and they told the Limo crew to get out of there. lmao :)

Yeah it is a sweet ride.

There's a NSFW (Language) video that some Pitts douchebags took touting that they are "Pee Town!" and they told the Limo crew to get out of there. lmao :)

Man, it's a good thing their team is better at playing hockey than their fans are at coming up with insults. That was pathetic.

Was funny watching them get pulled over right before the game.

reddings.jpg

You should have seen it. You would have thought the thing was involved in a robbery. There were about a dozen police cars/motorcycles that were behind it when it was pulled over. The police had these books and a couple of them would be flipping pages through them just to find violations on the thing. It was hysterical.

You should have seen it. You would have thought the thing was involved in a robbery. There were about a dozen police cars/motorcycles that were behind it when it was pulled over. The police had these books and a couple of them would be flipping pages through them just to find violations on the thing. It was hysterical.

LOL. I wonder if they found anything.

Well, to be fair we did rob them. Of a Stanley Cup again, hopefully :D

Edited by Zack is Great

"Hey Dan, what do you think of the car?"

"Ahhh. Not that good."

Ouch, that one stung. I would've expected a former grinder in the NHL to have more tounge than "Ahhh"

some people chirpin the limo in Pitts

How embarassing for them. You can shout profanities, well done. I can't believe people proudly post something like that on the internet for millions to see.

How embarassing for them. You can shout profanities, well done. I can't believe people proudly post something like that on the internet for millions to see.

why not, all I gathered from that video, is those 2 guys must be bad asses. I mean did you see them yell at a moving vechile, while behind a fans, and wanted to be able to prove to the world "look at me, look at me yell, LOOK AT ME TALK s***!, I am the man". Obviously those guys are bad asses

This is all they can do both the funs and the pi players, run their dirty tungs and watch the real champs taking away the cup.

Man, it's a good thing their team is better at playing hockey than their fans are at coming up with insults. That was pathetic.

Yes, I know, an opposing team's fan drives some frankencar touting the enemy's colors all over our turf -- hey, let's throw roses on it and serendade it with sweet, sweet lullabies!!!

How far would a Penguinmobile make it through downtown Detroit before it was confronted?

Nothing says "class" like a rub-in joy ride through the other guy's territory.

Yes, I know, an opposing team's fan drives some frankencar touting the enemy's colors all over our turf -- hey, let's throw roses on it and serendade it with sweet, sweet lullabies!!!

How far would a Penguinmobile make it through downtown Detroit before it was confronted?

Nothing says "class" like a rub-in joy ride through the other guy's territory.

I hardly think driving a Red Wings limo in Pittsburgh is classless. The guy drives it everywhere.

If he were shouting profanities and telling the Pittsburgh fans that he wants to run them over.. then okay. I'd say he's classless. Other than that, he's just showing team spirit. You can do razzing back and forth without calling the guy a *****. Honestly, if he were a *****, he wouldn't be driving that car in Pittsburgh, would he?

"Detroit's Football Team Sucks" We agree with ya pal, that is why we root for the Detroit's Baseball Team and Detroit's Hockey Team. :cool: