• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

PROBIE4PREZ

Gary Thorne article

Rate this topic

I always liked Thorne. Too bad he was always stuck with 'Clement-Clement-Hands of cement' the Av lover!

esteef

I always liked Thorne, and for the most part Clement too.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

McCarty in, McCarty Draws, McCarty SCORES! A Magnificent goal, Darren McCarty!

My most memorable Thorne call. Any Wings fan should remember this one.

This is all I think of when I think of Gary Thorne.

It gives me chills to this day. Who knew we would be so fortunate, so often after '97?

Gary Thorne and Bill Clement WERE hockey for me growing up. Living in Chicago, the only Wings games I could watch on TV were the ones on ESPN/ESPN2 or when they were playing the Hawks in Detroit (since at that time, Dollar Bill Wirtz wouldn't put the Hawks home games on TV). So all my memories of great Red Wings games, both regular season and playoffs, have them as the narration.

We really need them back.

nhl 09 needed way more lines for Thorne and Clement .. they get so damn repitive its annoying

so true, i mesan how many times have you heard "thats a guy who can put the puck in the net, denied" its such a strangely worded sentence too and yet they use it over nd over