• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Redwingsfan18

Live TV/Radio feed online?

Rate this topic

So, here's my dilemma. I work at a popular retail store in Ann Arbor and unfortunately, I work from 8 PM to 11:30 PM, thanks to the fact of some bull shiz in the company. So of course, me and a couple other people have to work right during the time of the game, and calling off or switching the shift is completely out of the question (unless I die, though it might be worth faking..)

But, because the store will be closed from 9 til 11:30, I can get my laptop out and using the mall internet, either watch or listen to the game. My only problem is, I never do this and I have no idea what websites or links there are out there to listen to the game live or watch it live. Can anyone help me out here and let me know? I'd really appreciate it.

Oh and before you say "bring a radio"...I tried once. It's like a bomb shelter in the mall, there's no radio reception. The closest we got was a 3 minute delayed feed on my manager's iphone but that came in and out. So any help here would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

For video streaming, I think ADTHE.net has been putting up streams of pretty much all playoff games thus far. If they aren't for whatever reason you can set up a proxy and watch through cbcsports.ca. If you don't know how to set up a proxy I've explained the process here.

you can also go to ustream and search for red wings. there are always 5 or 6 live feeds up. Be warned though, the quality is often bad. sometimes it'll hang for 20 seconds, play for 5, hang for 20 ... other times it's seemless. Lately it's been unwatchable though.

97.1 streams the games on there website.

http://www.971theticket.com , just click the Listen Live link on the right side of the page.

I didn't know you could do that, I thought they weren't allowed to stream the games. Great!

And jmad & Cern, thanks a bunch! I'll be trying those when I get to work tomorrow. Hopefully one of them comes through clearly. Id rather have the live video feed but Kenny Kal does a fine job too.