• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Datzetterfan

Anyone want a laugh?

Rate this topic

spectacular that two girls who couldnt get laid in prison are singing a song laced with the F word ha ha.

gotta lover playoff hockey

I'm a middle-aged woman, so I know nothing about whether or not a girl is hot and sexy or not, but I thought they were nice-looking girls.

For a bit, I thought they were rocking playoff bracelets, but the one on the left looked more like a brace, and the one on the right seemed to have red and yellow.

Cute song, though.

Guest mindfly
spectacular that two girls who couldnt get laid in prison are singing a song laced with the F word ha ha.

Looks like average american girls to me =)

really because both of those girls are at least a solid 7. if they couldn't get laid in prison it would be because all the guys were ***.

I'm a middle-aged woman, so I know nothing about whether or not a girl is hot and sexy or not, but I thought they were nice-looking girls.

For a bit, I thought they were rocking playoff bracelets, but the one on the left looked more like a brace, and the one on the right seemed to have red and yellow.

Cute song, though.

Welcome to the age of narcissism....

I thought it was funny how the f bombs just started flying out of nowhere - totally unexpected!

Edited by Glubki

Guest DetroitBoy313

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG! I'm dying!!! Those girls have got some guts man!! Love the passion! It's not the classiest thing in the world but who cares!! GO WINGS!!!!!!!!