• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
trwkma19

Mellon Arena

Rate this topic

So We Have 2 tix in a standing room section and my friend has one in a different standing room section, i was wondering if you could easily sneak into a different standing room section? it doesnt seem like it should be that hard...

So We Have 2 tix in a standing room section and my friend has one in a different standing room section, i was wondering if you could easily sneak into a different standing room section? it doesnt seem like it should be that hard...

mellon arena sells SRO tickets for playoff games. they are basically along the top wall of a section. have had them before. should not be overly difficult to stand with your friend

Have your friend lend you there ticket so when the security guy checks it he lets you, then like 2 mins later leave, have your friend go up with the ticket and come back with some food or drinks. I doubt they would check your ticket twice.

You are only going to get hassled if you act like an idiot or gloat about things (if there are things to gloat about). A bit of advice, don't run your mouth back if someone runs thiers at you, unless you are prepared to actually get physical.

I've been to scores of games in other cities (football, baseball, hockey) and I can tell you this: aside from Philadelphia, Pittsburgh is one of the only cities where a person that steps up to fight is actually willing to fight. Most cities have fans that run their mouths and jaw a lot but never actually throw down. At Mellon Arena you shold be fine, the bars are a differnt story.

Or you could be like many out-of-towner fans and run into to some gracious, friendly, sporting folks and have the time of your life. Total crap soot.

No, you'll most likely get caught. Just trade your two tix with another Pens fan in your friends section. I'm sure they'll be happy to do it trade if you explain your situation.