• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 6 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Penguins 2

Rate this topic

Yay, now we're down by 2, we'll at least start seeing PPs now as this pathetic league starts using these things called rules again.

Why play a 7 game series though, can;t we just play one game since the leagues always so hell bent on making it a 7 game series anyways?

Blah, Wings defense fell apart again. 2-0 Penguins. Still plenty of time left in the game to tie it up!

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

LET'S GO MULE!!!

LET'S GO OZZIE!!!

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

We have 12 minutes of hockey. Tie the damn game up and let's do it. This is where the Wings can decide the way they want this game to go. They are completely capable of making this a game.

How can a team destroy in the last game and look like rookies the next.

They are completely and utterly flat tonight.

It's not a skill problem it's a killer instinct problem. For all the veteran leadership in the lockerroom, this has been a problem literally all year long.

and it better show up in game 7 because Pittsburgh is going to go balls to the wall.

Guest Lidstromboli

I could've swore I saw Kennedy flipping over one if the Wings right in front of a ref a couple minutes before his goal

Bettman got his game 7, thanks to the refs not calling blatant penalties on Pittsburgh.

nope the pens are getting it to a game 7 because they clearly want it more than the wings. they have been 1st to virtually every loose puck all game long

We don't honestly deserve the Cup for the way we've played on the road in this series.

Always getting scored on first, giving s***ty efforts for most of the game. This team looks like a team that won the Cup last year, and is content with that.

Game 7 will undoubtadly be officiated the same way, so I don't see us having much of an advantage even though we're home.

:ranting:

It makes me sick seeing that Cup just now on TV.