• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 6 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Penguins 2

Rate this topic

What a surprise.

The Wings don't play a full 60 minute game.

We don't deserve to win Friday night for this s***.

Oh, shove it. Feel free to not be a fan, if that is how easily you give up.

IF we win game 7, can we petition to leave Hossa's name off the cup?

he's been absolutely pathetic. He'd better be injured because otherwise there's ZERO excuse. HE looks like he's skating at 50% effort most of the time and he almost always loses the damn puck off his stick. Babcock needs to do something with him.

Guest Four

FUUUU SCUDERI!!!!!

Mother f***** robs us of 3 damn mother ******* goals!

Can we sign him next year?

I honestly doubt we'll win the cup now.. I just don't see every game being won at home, one game has to be different and there is only one game left. Luck isn't on our side.

Over confidence is not what we all need right now.

i will not be in party mode until the clock is 0:00 and the Wings have the higher score.

Its that simple.

Edited by tdinc

I guess the Pens didnt deserve to win tonite for Saturday's s***, did they you fair weather idiot?

You're not important enough for be to get banned over, so just shut your mouth.

I'll say whatever I want, and I don't care what the Pens did. I don't compare the Wings to our opponents.

We were up 2-0 in this series and now it's going 7. That shouldn't have ever happened.

Are you serious? DO you really think the refs are going to decide THIS game 7? You're nuts. The refs will put the whistles away and let the teams decide game 7...

That's true and also works in our favor. The Pens won't dare get chippy in a game 7, and the refs won't be making a bunch of bulls*** calls.

Chokejob...

^^This^^

I don't know where some of you are getting all of this confidence that the Wings can Win it at home in Game 7.

That's not the way the script goes, after all.

This was an unbelievable choke job.

Ugly game, 2 chippy goals by Pens and a decent goal by Drapes.

Wings played terrible to be honest, they came out flat stayed flat and really couldn't get any sustained pressure. Ugh, lets hope the home crowd gets behind the team and motivates them to play hard.

Lets Go Wings, we can't let up.

Guest Shoreline
Oh, shove it. Feel free to not be a fan, if that is how easily you give up.

Bi-polar disorder.

Well, I can't believe it. I can't believe our team just took this so laid back. Now the Penns have one hell of a shot. No killer instinct. Worse, we have to hear about Sidney ******* Crosby for another three ******* days. One game now. One game. Can there be any doubt in any player's mind that this is what counts?

for real, the team looked like they didn't give a s*** until 10min left. That was pathetic displays of offense, nobody wanted to pass, everyone skated behind the net wide and then were trapped by at least 2 pens (YOU ALL ARE NOT DATSYUK STOP TRYING TO JUKE EVERYONE). The offense was s***ty.