• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 6 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Penguins 2

Rate this topic

We need to change sticks in the 3rd period, we need our shooting sticks, Hossa NEEDS to drive the net, sammy needs to stay of ice, 20 minutes left in the 3rd come out firing and don't let up till the final horn blows, go wings

yeah we look pretty flat out there, hard to fathom after a big win and two days off. gotta get that next goal early or this one might slip away. just put em away wings!! i think a pp for us could change the tide.

Ozzie is keeping this team in this game. They need to look at Ozzie's performance and start to emulate it!

I want to hear a report from the ******-nozzles at NBC that Ozzie ripped the entire team a new one.

Hossa and Dats get goals in the 3rd. Wings win this 2-1 and I can go to work tom not having to worry about hurting someone cause they rub in the fact that the Wings lost.

.....oh yeah! ALL YOU DOUBTING s***S ON HERE.....STAY POSITIVE YOU BANDWAGON JUMPING GOONS!!!!!

LETS GO WINGS!!!!!!!

They're not missing them, they're ignoring them. This game is right where the NHL wants it to be.

My thoughts exactly. Yes the Wings aren't playing well, but it is so obvious that the nhl wants this game going to a game 7. Even NeffinBC commentators are saying some of the interference should be called.

come on come on come on!!

lets see puck possession and SHOTS ON GOAL---stop firing wide!

I predict this will be an OT game, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Hossa, Zata, Nick, Pasha, Rafi....SCORE!

This is precisely what I was afraid of. This is the Penguins. You don't sit back and "weather the storm" with them. Yet thats what the Wings did in Game 3, 4, and for most of Game 6. I was really hoping they would've realized that whats given them success on the road is playing a simple puck possession game - not overhauling their entire game plan by sitting back and playing dump and chase.

And not much of a forecheck in that period, either. I'm wondering if Hossa has a groin issue because I was immensely disappointed that he passed the puck when he was the lead man on a rush. No extra push, no explosiveness that we're used to seeing.

Need more shots. Can't pass up shots.

Guest Shoreline
Not all of us are so easily comforted by Starbucks and "juju". :rolleyes:

The Wings better come out like an entirely different team than the one that was getting beaten to pucks, knocked on their asses, and putting on clinic of ineptitude in a potential Cup-winning game.

Not all of us are so easily embarrassed by a team being down 1-0 with a 3-2 series lead. Doesn't take much to put you over the deep end regarding this team. Been that way through the entire playoffs. Wings adversity? YoungGuns is embarrassed to be a Wings fan. Whoops. Don't f*** up guys.

I do not know how people will think of me but I think the Wings got dominated by two periods. We did not build any traffic in front of Fleury and while Penguins' offensive lines step up and destroy our 3rd defensive pair, our offensive players have done nothing so far. We saw some good shifts by Datsyuk and Zetterberg in the first period but I do not know where they are right now.

To add, if Hossa really desires to win the cup, he has to come up big in the 3rd period. He has scored zero goal in this series. The only guy who is out there to play now is Osgood. Other guys have been absolutely invisible.

The bottom line is we have to tie the score as soon as possible. By the Wings' performance through the 1st and 2nd period, I doubt the Wings will ever score tonight. Besides, if we allow the Pens to go up by 2-0 in the 3rd, we have to go back JLA

Yeah let's keep this all in perspective. Despite being badly outshot, and outchanced, and out hit, and out played, and out PP'd, we are down 1-0 thanks go Ozzie. I'd probably take that if it was offered to me before the start of the game.

Wings are very strong in 3rd periods. Maybe the Pens will sit back and kill themselves. They are young after all.

Wow, I wish the Wings would've won in 4 last year so we could get this over with by the 5th game. Who wants to see the flagship team crushed in the same manner as last year? Certainly not the NHL. The NHL wants to cuddle this team and not destroy their spirit. But, it comes to my attention that they will be over in Detroit, and well, how can the NHL continue to try and stop the best team in hockey since 1996-98. Hey, the only way is to try and gut it!

f*** Bettman, he certainly wants to promote this s***ty ass team. Sure watch him increase the salary cap.... what a ******* laugher!!! Helm, Ericsson etc..... the answer is in the management house! Yeah!!!

Go Wings!