• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 6 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Penguins 2

Rate this topic

Pierre and Olczyk implying that the Red Wings are stalling......

Biased announcers

If you're talking about when the coaches were getting people on the ice, I thought they were talking about Bylsma. Ref even talked to him about it.

Oh man, I totally forgot about this dream I had a week ago.

The Wings were down 1-0, and were minutes away from losing the game, but the Wings scored a late goal, and went on to win 2-1 in 0T. Ozzie stood on his head in the game.

I really hope that was a prophecy.

I can't believe this team is playing so flat with the Cup in the building.

They played pretty flat over the first period plus in Game 5 last year. And while I fully realize they ultimately lost that game, they did come on like gang-busters over the last 20 minutes in that game to take the lead. Different setting, obviously, but 2 goals in 20 minutes isn't a lot to ask when you consider what we've seen from this team this year.

Just play.

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

LET'S GO CLEARY!!!

LET'S GO OZZIE!!!

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

Mule for the tying goal, and Cleary with the Cup winning goal! The Wings will also add more goals to their total!

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

LET'S GO CLEARY!!!

LET'S GO OZZIE!!!

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

The end of battle is neigh, so be it.

If we die here or if we leave here victorious so be it, but let us leave this battle with nothing left to give. If we hold back now, how, how can we look to our children and children's children, if we are so lucky to see their shining eyes again, and admit we did not give our all.

No, we must not hold back, for tonight, victory is ours if we want it, If we push forward and turn their swords and shields aside and allow our steel to drink of their blood. It is the soul that matters now, one last chance now, to end this here and keep the war from coming to our shores once again.

Men, Now is the time for our strength to shine, we cannot expect quarter, and we shall give them none, no more. No longer can we hold back. WE. MUST. ATTACK. We must strive against them like demons.

Go Wings.

Oh man, I totally forgot about this dream I had a week ago.

The Wings were down 1-0, and were minutes away from losing the game, but the Wings scored a late goal, and went on to win 2-1 in 0T. Ozzie stood on his head in the game.

I really hope that was a prophecy.

God I hope so. That would be really amazing.

That is what I am really worrying right now. We won game 5 because we made endless forechecks throughout the game. In this game, how many times have we done the forecheck? Helm looks to do a bit but other guys look to lay back and do not play for their hearts right now.

If the Wings come up flat like 1st and 2nd periods, there will be no excuse but blame themselves.

and he has forced a few turnovers when he has done so. hopefully a few more follow his example

No offense guys, but I really don't see the Wings winning tonight, game 7 is our ticket and oh will it be glorious.

Right now the games been allowed to wallow itself up into an epic clutch and grab crap fest and sans a major error no ones gonna score again excluding empty netters.