• Please log in to reply
1523 replies to this topic

#1381 redwashington2000

redwashington2000

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:53 PM

FINALY I GOT IT s***SBURG SENDf****** HOS TO SIGN WITH DETROIT TO HELP THEM OUT IN THE FINAL.
Where are thef****** big hits Kron and Stivi how about big Rig playing like a pusy RIg you need to f****** destroy them with your frame. What a losers. I'm waisted 1/2 bottle of Coirvoisier VSOP. I need to beat someone now.

#1382 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

Huckleberry?

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (soonboomer @ June 9, 2009 - 10:51PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You mean that that was a TEAM LOSS? Now there's a novel concept. I figured it all rested on Hossa's shoulders.

So we can't give Hossa s*** without saying in fine print "btw it was a team loss lololol"?

Hossa has been a disappointment, and if he showed up tonight maybe you wouldn't be going off on other posters for getting on his ass for a loss.

#1383 savaking72

savaking72

Good luck Notre Dame

• PipPipPip
  • 582 posts

The cup is ours to lose. We have proved we can whoop them. I believe the Wings want to win the cup in Detroit. That is the only reason that comes to mind for the crappy play for 3/4THs of the game tonight. Other than Hossa sucks, and he is a plant by the Pens to screw us.

#1384 Stiffy

Stiffy

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Last Wings game 7 SCF - 1955, beat Montreal 3-1.

Hardly relevant, but what the heck.

#1385 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Babcock at the podium now.

#1386 HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Hi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,134 posts
  • Location:Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 762.20 miles from the Joe Louis Arena

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:55 PM

There was a lot of issues with this game. Refs were bad, Detroit didn't even come ready to play besides Osgood. We lose game 6.... we better be ready for 7, that is all I am saying.

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

#1387 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,133 posts

QUOTE (GMRwings1983 @ June 9, 2009 - 09:52PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We don't deserve to win for the way we played tonight.

Yeah, I heard you the first time.

You're pissed, I understand that. But statements like this are just stupid.

Don't Toews me, bro!

#1388 clutchngrab

clutchngrab

clutchngrab

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts

couple quick thoughts

1. Let the Pens deal with all the media hype about winning a cup and see how they respond.
2. Babs limits the team as much as humanly possible to media attention.
3. Hossa doesn't want to pay the price so don't give him the ice.
4. Homer is so cooked in this series its not even funny. Why all the minutes?
5. Keep Lebda off the ice as much as possible.
6. Babs must do a better job of playing guys that can and are willing to play thru the mugging that is going on.
7. The captain has to be better.
Are you kidding? Block you? And miss watching you stumble around the forum looking for an argument like a dog sniffing butts? It would be like turning off a bad episode of Jerry Springer. You know you shouldn't be watching, but you just... can't... help... it...

#1389 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,960 posts

QUOTE (Jersey Wing @ June 9, 2009 - 09:52PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good lord people. We get a game 7 AT HOME where we're 11-1 for the Stanley Cup.

If someone had said would you take ONE GAME, AT HOME for all the marbles in October what would your response have been?

Chill pills people. The Wings are a prideful team, and they'll respond in kind Friday. If they don't they didn't deserve to win the thing anyhoo. My guess is game 7 will look a little like game 5.

Getting riled up and ranting at Hossa isn't going to bring game 6 back.

When we were up 2-0 in this series, it would have been NO!!!!
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#1390 datsyukismyfriend

datsyukismyfriend

Hockeytown!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (Jersey Wing @ June 9, 2009 - 09:52PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chill pills people. The Wings are a prideful team, and they'll respond in kind Friday. If they don't they didn't deserve to win the thing anyhoo. My guess is game 7 will look a little like game 5.

they should havef****** responded tonight. you don'tf****** take half the night off in game six. i'm sof****** pissed!!
-I can't believe we drove around all day, and there's not a single job in this town. There is nothing, nada, zip!
-Yeah! Unless you wanna work forty hours a week.

#1391 WiNgSowN

WiNgSowN

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 325 posts

well we got a game 7, I guess Bettman and the NHL are happy dry.gif . Pitt wanted it more tonight and it showed, we really didn't start playing until the 3rd. We were so close to tying it. Good thing to come out of this game is the fact that the home team has won every game of this series, that bodes well 4 us.

And Hossa please stand up, you came her for this opportunity and now you have it. So far you haven't played like you want it bad enough, you got 1 game to change that.

#1392 redwashington2000

redwashington2000

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 443 posts

QUOTE (T.Low @ June 9, 2009 - 10:50PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Look at the bright side, fellas. How cool is it gonna be for the Wings to hoist the Cup at home this time?!! Way cool, thats how cool. Way cool.

Have one more beer, shrug it off, and look forward to the Cup Ceremony in Hockeytown.!

what a waist of time and our money, I'm notf****** watching anyf****** 7 games from now on.

#1393 Stiffy

Stiffy

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

QUOTE (savaking72 @ June 9, 2009 - 10:54PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The cup is ours to lose. We have proved we can whoop them. I believe the Wings want to win the cup in Detroit. That is the only reason that comes to mind for the crappy play for 3/4THs of the game tonight. Other than Hossa sucks, and he is a plant by the Pens to screw us.

God I hope you don't vote in elections.

#1394 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

What happens if we don't win game 7? Is this an epic collapse or what? Everyone's talking like "oh, we'll win don't worry" but everything is on the line now. The Pens are not going to lose their composure, they're going to bring everything they have, and it's going to be a toss-up...game 7s usually are.

U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

This was so funny I had to set it as my sig.

#1395 Palooka Slapper

Palooka Slapper

Jr. Prospect

• 27 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:57 PM

Wow, the cheap shots and nasty play for the last 2 games and the NHL allowing the play to continue. Why doesn't the league get investigated for racketeering and fallacious involvement, including "Rico statues organized crime" to put the end of Bettman's reign and put his ass in prison. What a huge failure for the NHL.... truly disgraceful of this league in the US...I'mf****** through, look for Authentic Red Wings Jerseys on EBAY!

f*** YOU!! NHL!
Don't concentrate on the finger..... Or you'll miss all of that heavenly glory!

#1396 Wingman

Wingman

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

I'd usually restrain myself from using this word but hell, they seemed really laze tonight. If you wouldn't know it'd be impossible to see that this was a SCF game 6. Sloppy, undisciplined D, not much creativity on offence except from ZD and glimpses from a few others (Hudler, Flip). Franzen gotta start moving his feet and Hossa, well, I don't even know what wrong with him.

Props to Pens for playing for their lives. They deserved this win the way they played. It's just that should've been able to beat them.

Game 7...I'd say it depends on how bad the Wings really want it. If they hesitate the slightest, Pens will take it.
"I try to ask my wife because I not remember. I remember party but don't remember how I wake up at home."
~ Pavel Datsyuk, asked about the celebrations after winning the Cup

"I'd go through a brick wall for that guy. I'd run out in traffic for that guy. He's such a great, graceful, humble man."
~Aaron Downey, about Nick Lidstrom

#1397 soonboomer

soonboomer

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 489 posts

QUOTE (Doc Holiday @ June 9, 2009 - 09:54PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So we can't give Hossa s*** without saying in fine print "btw it was a team loss lololol"?

Hossa has been a disappointment, and if he showed up tonight maybe you wouldn't be going off on other posters for getting on his ass for a loss.

Sure...while we're at it lets crucify Lids too...right?

#1398 aflac9262

aflac9262

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,365 posts

I hate Game 7s. Makes me want to puke, that's all I got to say.

#1399 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

Huckleberry?

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (Firehawk @ June 9, 2009 - 10:56PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What happens if we don't win game 7? Is this an epic collapse or what? Everyone's talking like "oh, we'll win don't worry" but everything is on the line now. The Pens are not going to lose their composure, they're going to bring everything they have, and it's going to be a toss-up...game 7s usually are.

You mean like how they didn't lose their composure in game five tying the series up?

#1400 MTU_Huskies963

MTU_Huskies963

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:58 PM

I really wish Dan would did a shoulder fake or someting. He was selling backhand the whole time.