• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Opie

A Datsyuk with Destiny

Rate this topic

Article

This isn’t about forgetting Saturday; it’s about remembering what Datsyuk did and stopping it. Otherwise cue up the parade on Woodward and let’s debate whether a guy can miss seven playoff games and deserve the Conn Smythe anyway.

I wish I could have been there Saturday night, but even through the tv you could sense the energy when he got out there on the ice. The place went crazy. It was like the return of the prodigal son. You couldn't help but feed off the energy.

I wish I could have been there Saturday night, but even through the tv you could sense the energy when he got out there on the ice. The place went crazy. It was like the return of the prodigal son. You couldn't help but feed off the energy.

I noticed this too, the minute he stepped on the ice, I felt a wave of relief.

Great article btw

Agreed. And the other really big positive in that article was that Datsyuk did not use ice or a boot after that game. YEEEHAAA!!!

Agreed. And the other really big positive in that article was that Datsyuk did not use ice or a boot after that game. YEEEHAAA!!!

Without a doubt the best news!

He seems like he is healthy! Not you or I go to work healthy, but hockey player go to work healthy!

Not only is getting Datsyuk back huge for the Wings for obvious reasons, but it also sends a guy like Fil back down to the 2nd or 3rd line, increasing our depth, and making those lines stronger than they were with Dats out. This has a big effect.