• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Antilles328

The Unofficial "It's 4.5 hours to game time, and I can't

Rate this topic

Game won't start til 8:15. And my computer apparently can't wait either because the thread title is too long.

but at least there will be coverage starting at 8:00 to hold us all over! I have to wait till 9:30 for the coverage to start. Boo Newfoundland time!! But at least the cup should be coming here this summer :D

Edited by marcaractac

It's all a waiting game! I sit and wait for the game to start, and once it starts, I want it to end, hopefully with the Red Wings winning. Then, if they win, that means that the season is over. This means I have to wait until (I believe) July 1 for the signing of free agents. Then, I wait for training camp and then for the season opener, and then for the playoffs. It's very cyclical!

The game starts at 7:00 here. I work at 6:00. I should be sleeping, but I can't because I'm nervous. I have the VCR set and have checked the timer 3 times to make sure I have it on the right day/channel/time. I so thought of taking the night off, but don't have the personal time to use. I get off at 6:00 tomorrow morning, drop off 2 co-workers and then get to come home and watch the tape.

I'm a freak right now.

The game starts at 7:00 here. I work at 6:00. I should be sleeping, but I can't because I'm nervous. I have the VCR set and have checked the timer 3 times to make sure I have it on the right day/channel/time. I so thought of taking the night off, but don't have the personal time to use. I get off at 6:00 tomorrow morning, drop off 2 co-workers and then get to come home and watch the tape.

I'm a freak right now.

Wow, I'm in the same exact boots. I work 6pm to 6am tonight. Only difference is that I don't have a recorder to save the game on, so a friend is doing it for me. Well, the other difference is that I'll be going to Game 7 should tonight not end so well.